You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dead
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Gryffindor
Zodiac:

Hi. I was wondering. I see an entity listed as a sin-eater, and I was intrigued. Is one sin-eater able to serve an entire household, or are they strictly keeper-oriented? I see that they are not 'social,' so if I read that correctly they don't interact...
Also, is it possible to have them clear the household of bad vibes without doing 40minutes at a time? Perhaps interacting during sleep?
More info is always appreciated! Thanks!
-Ren

Sometimes I wish to god I didn't know now, the things I didn't know then...

Stop the world!!! I wanna get off!!!!

Some people are called 'Bipolar'... I am 'Tripolar'... Obsessive, Compulsive, and wtF was that about?!?!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yes, they can : )
There is a thread mentioning that we should give them time to rest before letting them "eat" another person's "sin" (if they do the 7-day full session, they need 7 days to rest before another session, if I'm not wrong).

For the 40 minute cleansing, I guess it depends on how they are conjured and bound. For CH, it is the north-south east-west method. Other conjurers may have different method.
As an alternative, there's also this:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SIN-EATE ... BLEMS.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
RenewableSpirit
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dead
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Gryffindor
Zodiac:

Hmmmm.... These seem quite a bit 'intense'.... Perhaps it would be best for me to share one with my wife only for the time being, especially until the kids are able to handle it... Or perhaps go with something not quite so intense overall...

Thanks for the input! It helps!
-Ren

Sometimes I wish to god I didn't know now, the things I didn't know then...

Stop the world!!! I wanna get off!!!!

Some people are called 'Bipolar'... I am 'Tripolar'... Obsessive, Compulsive, and wtF was that about?!?!

Return to “Living Entities”