Multiple phoenix... Any thoughts?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
RenewableSpirit
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dead
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Gryffindor
Zodiac:

I am thinking about getting 3 phoenix(es) to add to my triumvirate. One will be tasked with helping my wife heal, another to help my daughter heal, and the third for general health and well-being in the household. My wife and daughter are still recovering emotionally as well as scarred from a dog attack last spring.

Would this work? Thanks in advance for the input.
-Ren 1hg

Sometimes I wish to god I didn't know now, the things I didn't know then...

Stop the world!!! I wanna get off!!!!

Some people are called 'Bipolar'... I am 'Tripolar'... Obsessive, Compulsive, and wtF was that about?!?!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yes it could.
But don't forget the medical treatment (physical and mental) as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have two Pheonix and they each focus on different things. One is into cleansing the energetic bodies and aura, the other likes working on astral connection and strengthening the astral body. So a pretty wide difference in skill set, so I would put in your order notes what you wrote here so CH can look for who will help you with your needs.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I have teams among my spirit family dedicated to goals like healing, prosperity, protection, etc. it works well. So I can see merit in assembling a team of Phoenixes for healing purposes. You might even want to add other healing spirits to work along with them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
RenewableSpirit
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the info! I'm glad it could work out. Perhaps instead of making them tasked for specific individuals, perhaps one could be for each of the three bodies, then have the three of them work together for the whole household.... Hmmm... So then one for physical health, one for astral health, and the third for mental/spiritual health and healing. Might this work out better?

And as far as doctors are concerned, the physical is as good as they can assist with. Psy and emotional are completely different, and counseling is not very high on anyone's 'like' list. haha. Perhaps with a little phoenix help, the nudge might be there to help that along as well.

Thanks again!
-Ren

Some people are called 'Bipolar'... I am 'Tripolar'... Obsessive, Compulsive, and wtF was that about?!?!
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I have teams among my spirit family dedicated to goals like healing, prosperity, protection, etc. it works well. So I can see merit in assembling a team of Phoenixes for healing purposes. You might even want to add other healing spirits to work along with them.
This and also the note about medical care.

Additionally, the best healing would come, I suspect, from a personal relationship with the spirits in question. So, your daughter might heal best with a spirit she is bound to and working with. This is, of course, with the proviso that they are down for that. And sometimes that's a Big But.

I can't imagine how hard all that has been for y'all. Internet Sparkles on you all!

RenewableSpirit
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That brings up a new question, then. If I were to add these to a triumvirate (3 at a time at first), would it make sense to have them bound to me through the tri and then bridged individually to my wife and kids? Granted, I would have to get 4 total, but I think I would be able to come up with something else to help fill out batches of 3. :)

If I understand correctly, then each would be able to get direction from me while being able to interact with each on a personal level. Best of both worlds, as it were. But I could be wrong. If so, please correct.

Thanks!
-Ren

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The good news is that there's no wrong way to do this. :)

I'd recommend going with what feels right. And where healing is concerned, visit the CH Encyclopedia and see the list of spirits who are good at healing. There's nothing wrong with adding some of those to the Healing Team, too. (said the lady with multiple Phoenixes, a Caladrius, multiple Unicorns, and more. :) )

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
RenewableSpirit
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Perhaps I should go with the regular binding to my spirit and then bridge to others in order to have close personal connections to all. :-) It does seem to me to be the most feasible method in which I would be able to guide (control) the spirit activities....

I hope this conversation isn't over. More opinions are still welcome!
-Ren

Return to “Creatures K-Z”