CH #1 fan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

I started working consciously again with IMMORTALS.
They don't take crap from no one. They are quick to respond and act, no matter your surroundings and who you are around. It does not matter if you are in the presence of authority etc. They will react and put everyone in their place.

THAT IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE IMMORTALS.

There are times when I have felt defeated etc. Since I have been working closely with them lately again, I love it.

Here are some examples, There is this girl manager I work with, she thinks she's the most gorgeous thing on the planet. It's hilarious, because I can hear Aphrodite saying in my head, she is not all that. She's got a ways to go. But what actually transpired, was this manager was telling me that I was copying her make up etc. Without hesitation, I told her very loudly, Girl, who know, your not all that. Right! Then I walked away.

I paused I was like WOW! Aphrodite let her know whose boss, when it comes to beauty.

When it comes to people in work place being demeaning whether it is coworkers or customers, Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, they are quick to step in and shut those people down in an eloquent manner, I feel more grounded I notice I stand up straight with confidence.

I love working with them. 2wk

Thankyou Magnolia and ASH

Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

Yesss...Aphrodite is awesome. So are Eris, Hecate, Lilith, and Nemesis.
I am amazed how gentle they are with their messages and teaching. Much different than how they are potrayed.

Try reaching out to them without relying on bindings. You'd be surprised how quick they would respond to you.

After that...try to reach out to those so called goetia demons. A simple respect, honesty and humility go a long way. They are immortals, after all.

Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

I just wanna add...immortals are very much under-rated.
People seem to want spirits/entities that can do things for them. I am one of them too.
But with immortals, they will teach you to do those things by yourself...whether you need courage or backbone.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Immortals are amazing :)

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I love to read experiences from others. Unfortunatly I was never really able to sense immortals. That's why I rely on my spirits...got a much better connection there :)

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

It seems like I feel more of a connection with Immortals rather than spirits/entities. Right now, it's Hecate that I am working with.

Return to “Immortals”