If a witch gets your WITCHES bottle, what will happen to her.

new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My magical/paranormal name...: Mabutu

If a witch gets your WITCHES bottle, what will happen to her.

Postby 11121963 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:55 am

I have an evil witch mother that sacrifices her own for her selfish self. A real pig that has sex with minors and corrupts them. Her name is <<Removed by Mod>>. She is always betraying her witch friends by lies, cheating them, back stabbing them and worse. She brags that she can destroy any and all WITCHES, because she is the only best. And calls all WITCHES, good or bad, Trash. She has hurt and used many up.
My question is, she found my WITCHES bottle and trashed it.
What will happen to me ?
And her ?
Please, help me, for I am of True Light. Those that have helped me are blessed in ABUNDANCE.
I give my Love to those of help.
I am Mark Damon
Last edited by darkwing dook on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please see Rule #6, thank you for your cooperation

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Re: If a witch gets your WITCHES bottle, what will happen to her.

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:22 am

Mm where did you get the witch's bottle from? Or who taught you to make the bottle? And what purpose was the bottle for?
There's possibility that different practitioners use different method, thus it might be better to ask the original caster/seller about it : )

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: Mabutu

Postby 11121963 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:39 am

I made the witch's bottle for protection against my own family member that's a witch, she's the worst piece of <<Removed by Mod>> there is. She had MURDERED sacrificed her twin brother her mother, her son, another brother with help of another, and other WITCHES that she used and betrayed.
That witch's bottle was mine. She took it and trashed it.
I hope it breaks causing her death. She brags about killing other wit he's.
Last edited by darkwing dook on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please see Rule #2, thank you for your cooperation

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:38 am

Mmmmh..
Several thoughts:

1. You should ask the person who taught you how to make the witch's bottle. Different methods and/or recipe may give different effect, including the taboo etc., thus the person who originated the method and recipe should know more about what the effect of breaking the bottle is.

2. You might want to contact the authority about the murder, and prepare the relevant evidence. In line with Rule #7:
7. Personal conflicts
--- You are also not to contact any employee or member of Creepy Hollows with your gossip, gum-flapping, conspiracy theories concerning sellers or collectors, or any other inflammatory pick-a-little tongue-wagging. If someone is truly in danger you should call the police, if someone is truly going to maliciously damage the reputation of a seller or person it is up to you to contact them yourself and we suggest you provide proof. We require concrete proof of any "conspiracy" ideas, any gossip sent to us via PM, email or Helpdesk will be deleted.

topic5027.html

3. One who claimed to be "True Light" would not hope for someone's death (in my opinion, based on what I've learnt until now). It might be beneficial for you to learn gnosticism or similar topic regarding this.

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I enjoy za simple pleasures of darkwing dook."
: P

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”