If a witch gets your WITCHES bottle, what will happen to her.

new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My magical/paranormal name...: Mabutu

I have an evil witch mother that sacrifices her own for her selfish self. A real pig that has sex with minors and corrupts them. Her name is <<Removed by Mod>>. She is always betraying her witch friends by lies, cheating them, back stabbing them and worse. She brags that she can destroy any and all WITCHES, because she is the only best. And calls all WITCHES, good or bad, Trash. She has hurt and used many up.
My question is, she found my WITCHES bottle and trashed it.
What will happen to me ?
And her ?
Please, help me, for I am of True Light. Those that have helped me are blessed in ABUNDANCE.
I give my Love to those of help.
I am Mark Damon
Last edited by darkwing dook on Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please see Rule #6, thank you for your cooperation

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm where did you get the witch's bottle from? Or who taught you to make the bottle? And what purpose was the bottle for?
There's possibility that different practitioners use different method, thus it might be better to ask the original caster/seller about it : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
new here
new here
My magical/paranormal name...: Mabutu

I made the witch's bottle for protection against my own family member that's a witch, she's the worst piece of <<Removed by Mod>> there is. She had MURDERED sacrificed her twin brother her mother, her son, another brother with help of another, and other WITCHES that she used and betrayed.
That witch's bottle was mine. She took it and trashed it.
I hope it breaks causing her death. She brags about killing other wit he's.
Last edited by darkwing dook on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please see Rule #2, thank you for your cooperation

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmmh..
Several thoughts:

1. You should ask the person who taught you how to make the witch's bottle. Different methods and/or recipe may give different effect, including the taboo etc., thus the person who originated the method and recipe should know more about what the effect of breaking the bottle is.

2. You might want to contact the authority about the murder, and prepare the relevant evidence. In line with Rule #7:
7. Personal conflicts
--- You are also not to contact any employee or member of Creepy Hollows with your gossip, gum-flapping, conspiracy theories concerning sellers or collectors, or any other inflammatory pick-a-little tongue-wagging. If someone is truly in danger you should call the police, if someone is truly going to maliciously damage the reputation of a seller or person it is up to you to contact them yourself and we suggest you provide proof. We require concrete proof of any "conspiracy" ideas, any gossip sent to us via PM, email or Helpdesk will be deleted.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic5027.html
3. One who claimed to be "True Light" would not hope for someone's death (in my opinion, based on what I've learnt until now). It might be beneficial for you to learn gnosticism or similar topic regarding this.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Very interested in this. Would really like to know..

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

How old are you, and if you are an adult, is it possible to get a plan in place so you can move out on your own? It sounds like a toxic environment to be living in.

In the meantime, take another look around your surroundings, and see if there is a way to conceal the NEXT witch ball more thoroughly... or make a few of them so that even if one is found, there will be others doing the job.

I know CH has some protective spells and spirits, and the convenient thing there is the vessels do not necessarily look like they house protective magic or spirits. (Unlike a witch bottle, which most likely would be recognized by a witch for what it is.)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

The original post is over 4 years old by the way...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”