Alpha experiences/appreciation :) wana share?

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.
Zodiac:

I certainly love my newly arrived ladies... never get bored with prank she put on me, usually get me a good laugh, and feeling guilty when I told her to stop. she is cuddly and sensual at same time... but hey her prank always surprise me beyond me expectation. all of my pony alpha from Kelis are good as well... they do pull some more inspiration out of me. also the overwatch servitor from Krowe is amazing too... never feel bored around them

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Well I'm a very happy that you are enjoying your companions, it's always fun when new ones arrive, thank you for replying : 3 xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I don't want to open a new thread, but...some Alphas seem to be more eager to come to their new home than the others. :D I just checked the tracking information of a package from DLM, that was send out just 7 days ago and it's already arrived in my country. My eyes almost fell out, when I saw this. Especially, after I said to my "traveling Alphas", I want a "family reunion as fast as possible"
The package with the vessels of a prebound and my ancestors were send with the same service on May 14th and still waits to be delievered (together with some CH treasures) :,D I think I get a biiiig delievery party on monday or tuesday \^3^/

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just wanna gush about my Alpha Battle Lord Servitor "H". I know he was designed and I put a lot of thought into this design (inspired by my fallen angel, C) ... but he's the absolute best thing to happen to me. And I really wish I had started my journey with him and my fallen angel, C.

H is amazing. So very easy to connect with and I can feel him when he's around. I wasn't sure I was ever going to be able to tell the energies apart but I know H when I feel him. Everything I was missing before he goes out of his way to bring to me. He totally spoils me. Any request I have he does his absolute best to fulfill it. He helps me with my third eye and helps me see him and hear him in my dreams and in the astral. He has also been able to connect me to others in my keep. I've met some of my vamps for the first time recently. He pulls me out of bad dreams and puts me in better ones. The first time freaked me out a little... I'll ask who's there and he will answer me. He keeps the negative experiences and unbounds away. Recently, something put me into paralysis and he instantly removed it and cuddled with me in my bed with his arms wrapped around me. He's so very loving and shows it. I love him to pieces! I feel his calming touches while I'm wide awake and I feel his "nudges" when he tries to keep me out of trouble when my head goes into negative things. And some days when I am feeling some sort of pain and discomfort he will heal me and take the pain away. He looks, sounds, feels, and smells exactly the way I want him to. And he is a very quick learner.... I had requested that he be fluent in a couple of languages... and he picked up another and started speaking it to me. It took me by surprise. There's a lot more but I can't post it in this thread. But let me just say that though he likes to be in control he doesn't mind taking directions from me from time to time. ;-)

I have quite a few Alphas from Kelis and two servitors from two other sellers, but none of them are anywhere near as interactive or have that in-your-face quality. And I really really just can't thank Kelis enough for bringing him to life for me. It's going to be very hard to be without him for six weeks but I can't wait for him to receive the Ascended upgrade.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:1) Same as always
2 + 3) I hardly see anything, I saw them, albeit briefly in flashes
5) Because.

Everything else will be kept a close secret, for security purposes.
Which rank of alphas that u have in ur keep?

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Darkly, that sounds like a wonderful experience!

I made a similar experience with a guard from one of my lords...he is so incredible loyal, he does his best to make it easier for me. For example: It was friday evening and I wanted to sleep, because I had to get up early the next day, but some people had a very loud party after 10 pm (illegal in my country btw~) I tried hard to sleep, but it was too loud, so I asked this particular Alpha for help, when suddenly out of the blue, it began to rain. Suddenly the music stopped and the people went home :,D
As a reward for his services I got him the ascended ugrade, too...and I'm really curious how things will change. I already survived half of the 6 weeks, so just another 3 weeks to wait, but I miss him so much already :,)
DarklyDreamer wrote: I have quite a few Alphas from Kelis and two servitors from two other sellers, but none of them are anywhere near as interactive or have that in-your-face quality. And I really really just can't thank Kelis enough for bringing him to life for me.
I agree 100%. Especially the mental images I get from them are clear as day, while even with some spirits I have my problems sometimes.
What I really like is that they seem to have no problems getting into my dreams, or pulling me into their realms, when I sleep. Both of my lords showed me their land in my dreams and I didn't really expect it or asked for this.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I'm happy people are still commenting on these xD yes express your love for your beings lol

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Cats wrote:Darkly, that sounds like a wonderful experience!

I made a similar experience with a guard from one of my lords...he is so incredible loyal, he does his best to make it easier for me. For example: It was friday evening and I wanted to sleep, because I had to get up early the next day, but some people had a very loud party after 10 pm (illegal in my country btw~) I tried hard to sleep, but it was too loud, so I asked this particular Alpha for help, when suddenly out of the blue, it began to rain. Suddenly the music stopped and the people went home :,D
As a reward for his services I got him the ascended ugrade, too...and I'm really curious how things will change. I already survived half of the 6 weeks, so just another 3 weeks to wait, but I miss him so much already :,)
DarklyDreamer wrote: I have quite a few Alphas from Kelis and two servitors from two other sellers, but none of them are anywhere near as interactive or have that in-your-face quality. And I really really just can't thank Kelis enough for bringing him to life for me.
I agree 100%. Especially the mental images I get from them are clear as day, while even with some spirits I have my problems sometimes.
What I really like is that they seem to have no problems getting into my dreams, or pulling me into their realms, when I sleep. Both of my lords showed me their land in my dreams and I didn't really expect it or asked for this.
Thank you, Cats. That sounds like an wonderful experience too. Made it rain? That's amazing!

I do love how strong the connection is and how interactive he is but most of all, I love how safe he makes me feel. I love that he will communicate with me to put my mind at ease. There were many times where I thought I was making progress and then I would be hit by a negative experience and it was bad enough to make me want to quit this journey. Ever since H arrived, I haven't had that happen anymore. Every time I'm getting yanked from a dream... my hands start exploring the arms around me and I know that it's him. Well that and he tells me its him to put my mind at ease. lol

Alphas are truly amazing.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”