Alpha experiences/appreciation :) wana share?

Alexius1989
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any Kind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexius, it mean guardian or defender.

Re: Alpha experiences/appreciation :) wana share?

Postby Alexius1989 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:36 am

I certainly love my newly arrived ladies... never get bored with prank she put on me, usually get me a good laugh, and feeling guilty when I told her to stop. she is cuddly and sensual at same time... but hey her prank always surprise me beyond me expectation. all of my pony alpha from Kelis are good as well... they do pull some more inspiration out of me. also the overwatch servitor from Krowe is amazing too... never feel bored around them

Crazy? It is the best compliment you gave me! My mind is not normal... It is Paranormal XD!

AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Well I'm a very happy that you are enjoying your companions, it's always fun when new ones arrive, thank you for replying : 3 xoxo

Companions:D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)
Immortals:Apollo,Aphrodite,Lilith,Selene

On the way: Custom Alpha,2Fallen Angel Entities,Doujna,Demon-Djinn,Psy vamp Queen
~the universe breathes into me and leaves star dust in my lungs,light runs through my veins.Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Cats
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: fwiendos.
If I could be anything, I would be...: engeryblob
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Cats » Sat May 27, 2017 6:10 am

I don't want to open a new thread, but...some Alphas seem to be more eager to come to their new home than the others. :D I just checked the tracking information of a package from DLM, that was send out just 7 days ago and it's already arrived in my country. My eyes almost fell out, when I saw this. Especially, after I said to my "traveling Alphas", I want a "family reunion as fast as possible"
The package with the vessels of a prebound and my ancestors were send with the same service on May 14th and still waits to be delievered (together with some CH treasures) :,D I think I get a biiiig delievery party on monday or tuesday \^3^/

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
~Albert Einstein

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”