Nightmares every single night... help please!

K0KIRI
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

tizmo wrote:I had super horrible nightmares almost every night as well. I ended up adopting a Baku (dream eater) and he has helped so much! I still get random nightmares but not as often or as severe. Perhaps look into them to see if they would be a good fit for you and your spirit family :)
Thank you! I'll have a look into it!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Tuners help you turn up or down your gift's sensitivity. The path bindings have them. I want to say that there are usually 10 settings. So, for my sleep troubles, I got the intuitive one and the spirit communication one and I use the code word for zero to turn off those perceptions when I go to sleep. It's marvelous.

K0KIRI
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

Alys wrote:Tuners help you turn up or down your gift's sensitivity. The path bindings have them. I want to say that there are usually 10 settings. So, for my sleep troubles, I got the intuitive one and the spirit communication one and I use the code word for zero to turn off those perceptions when I go to sleep. It's marvelous.
These sound really interesting! Can you get them from creepyhollows?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I can think of two separate topics for which I have successfully ordered myself to stop dreaming about them.

I had read, back when I was in grade school, that if we wait until we have fallen partly asleep, but still have some conscious-mind activity going on, we can ORDER ourselves to not dream of an unwanted topic, to dream about a workable solution for an existing problem, or to remember something like where we've put a misplaced item, etc. It's because our subconscious is starting to rise up to take over the job from the conscious mind when we are in that half-awake state. When we deliver these orders, our subconscious mind will take those marching orders and run with them.

The first time I did this, I wasn't allowed to have a pet (thank God my mom relented some years later). So every time I dreamed that I had a pet, then woke up to no pet, I would be upset. I ordered myself, "No more dreaming about having pets" using this technique. And it worked to the point where even now, in middle age and with 40+ years of having pets in my life, I STILL rarely dream of my pets. Heck, I want to undo the no-pet-dreams order, and I haven't figured out a way to do it yet.

The second time I used this successfully was in the aftermath of a mugging. (For which I hope the karma bus rolls over the perpetrator, but I digress.) About a month after the event, I had a bad dream where I was being mugged, from which I woke up. In my still-half-asleep state, I emphatically thought, "Oh, no you don't. It was bad enough I had to live through that once. This is NOT going to happen again. No more dreams of muggings!" It worked.

So I would recommend, if nightmares are happening regularly, doing this with an order of "I will have ONLY uplifting, enlightening dreams. Nightmares are DONE. Only good, healthy, positive dreams will happen from now on." But don't just think these things in a relaxed way -- ORDER this to happen, emphatically.

Let us know how this works out. I can only say that I have had success with the technique.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Ugggh! I have had reoccurring nightmares for years and I am sorry. They are no fun. Mine have improved a lot since receiving my CC CH raiju. I originally got him for another reason but it says he helps with lucid dreaming so it makes since. You may also look at the link on a Baku listed below.It says they are for nightmares. I was going to get one but have decided not to since my nightmares are very rare now. Good luck dear. <3
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... -LUCK.html

Return to “General Questions”