You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

supersaiyan5 wrote:
yeah the less and less sleep will likely be from the energy it gives you. cant wait...
Better wait for Godot, I'm sure he'll come sooner.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I would just like to warn you to research your sellers next time, but good luck with the ring anyway, ya never know. i'm still trying to debate if i want to get a werewolf transformation ring, yet again i don't feel like get
ting it until i feel satisfied with myself with my spelled objects from ch

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Keep me updated

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

LadyWo1f wrote:I would just like to warn you to research your sellers next time, but good luck with the ring anyway, ya never know. i'm still trying to debate if i want to get a werewolf transformation ring, yet again i don't feel like get
What would a ring like that promise to do? I wouldn't be expecting to make a physical transformation into a different species. If that were the norm, such rings would be commonplace as people flocked to have the experience of becoming a were-____. One might want to shift into a bigger, stronger species, another might want to become a species that flies, one might want to be a species that can breathe underwater. Spies might want to literally become a fly on the wall and infiltrate top-security meetings. You name it, someone will want to do it. The demand would be off the charts.

Now if the ring helped mental and psychic perceptions to shift, THAT magick makes more sense to me. But if a person wants to shift on the astral, I can tell you that there's no need of a ring. It can be done via will alone, for free. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
LadyWo1f wrote:I would just like to warn you to research your sellers next time, but good luck with the ring anyway, ya never know. i'm still trying to debate if i want to get a werewolf transformation ring, yet again i don't feel like get
What would a ring like that promise to do? I wouldn't be expecting to make a physical transformation into a different species. If that were the norm, such rings would be commonplace as people flocked to have the experience of becoming a were-____. One might want to shift into a bigger, stronger species, another might want to become a species that flies, one might want to be a species that can breathe underwater. Spies might want to literally become a fly on the wall and infiltrate top-security meetings. You name it, someone will want to do it. The demand would be off the charts.

Now if the ring helped mental and psychic perceptions to shift, THAT magick makes more sense to me. But if a person wants to shift on the astral, I can tell you that there's no need of a ring. It can be done via will alone, for free. :)
Most "transformation" rings give you a series of spells associated with the species. For example, werewolves, there would be a blend of Lycan spells to improve your speed, strength, mental awareness, telepathy, psychic abilities, animal communication, allure, primal instincts and much more. Basically I don't expect to physical shift with this ring, but become more in tune to what it is like being a werewolf. You connect to your inner Lycan self (or become one in a sense if you have no Lycan ancestry) and you gain power in the knowledge of that species. Same as any other transformation ring in my opinion, just different abilities and species.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I think everyone would be happy to know how things go for you with your transformation :)

I would recommend you not pin a great deal of hope for the physical transformation, as in actual & literal transformation of the body, but perhaps rather the power of illusion spells so others see what you want them to see.

Vampires are not all beautiful, young & impeccably fresh; historically Vampires are as varied in appearance as humans... some being raw, weathered, hideous, frightening and none too pretty to look at.

I hope you'll keep this thread updated with your progress :)

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

LadyWo1f wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:

Most "transformation" rings give you a series of spells associated with the species. For example, werewolves, there would be a blend of Lycan spells to improve your speed, strength, mental awareness, telepathy, psychic abilities, animal communication, allure, primal instincts and much more. Basically I don't expect to physical shift with this ring, but become more in tune to what it is like being a werewolf. You connect to your inner Lycan self (or become one in a sense if you have no Lycan ancestry) and you gain power in the knowledge of that species. Same as any other transformation ring in my opinion, just different abilities and species.
my thoughts exactly

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

what a waste of money. i did not do the ritual because it requires me to cut my hand to draw out blood... i bought a vampire spirit though from ch. cant wait for it to be here. hope the vamp will turn me. or contact real live vamps to turn me into a vampire..

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

And what if the vamp can't turn you?
If you can never find real life vamps who are willing to turn you?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

then i may have just have to buy a attract living vamps from removed by moderator blood magic.

Return to “Vampire”