Nightmares every single night... help please!

K0KIRI
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

Re: Nightmares every single night... help please!

Postby K0KIRI » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:33 am

tizmo wrote:I had super horrible nightmares almost every night as well. I ended up adopting a Baku (dream eater) and he has helped so much! I still get random nightmares but not as often or as severe. Perhaps look into them to see if they would be a good fit for you and your spirit family :)

Thank you! I'll have a look into it!

Alys
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Poppy

Postby Alys » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 am

Tuners help you turn up or down your gift's sensitivity. The path bindings have them. I want to say that there are usually 10 settings. So, for my sleep troubles, I got the intuitive one and the spirit communication one and I use the code word for zero to turn off those perceptions when I go to sleep. It's marvelous.

K0KIRI
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

Postby K0KIRI » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:19 am

Alys wrote:Tuners help you turn up or down your gift's sensitivity. The path bindings have them. I want to say that there are usually 10 settings. So, for my sleep troubles, I got the intuitive one and the spirit communication one and I use the code word for zero to turn off those perceptions when I go to sleep. It's marvelous.

These sound really interesting! Can you get them from creepyhollows?

darkwing
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:03 am

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3AM."
Drake Mallard

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:27 pm

I can think of two separate topics for which I have successfully ordered myself to stop dreaming about them.

I had read, back when I was in grade school, that if we wait until we have fallen partly asleep, but still have some conscious-mind activity going on, we can ORDER ourselves to not dream of an unwanted topic, to dream about a workable solution for an existing problem, or to remember something like where we've put a misplaced item, etc. It's because our subconscious is starting to rise up to take over the job from the conscious mind when we are in that half-awake state. When we deliver these orders, our subconscious mind will take those marching orders and run with them.

The first time I did this, I wasn't allowed to have a pet (thank God my mom relented some years later). So every time I dreamed that I had a pet, then woke up to no pet, I would be upset. I ordered myself, "No more dreaming about having pets" using this technique. And it worked to the point where even now, in middle age and with 40+ years of having pets in my life, I STILL rarely dream of my pets. Heck, I want to undo the no-pet-dreams order, and I haven't figured out a way to do it yet.

The second time I used this successfully was in the aftermath of a mugging. (For which I hope the karma bus rolls over the perpetrator, but I digress.) About a month after the event, I had a bad dream where I was being mugged, from which I woke up. In my still-half-asleep state, I emphatically thought, "Oh, no you don't. It was bad enough I had to live through that once. This is NOT going to happen again. No more dreams of muggings!" It worked.

So I would recommend, if nightmares are happening regularly, doing this with an order of "I will have ONLY uplifting, enlightening dreams. Nightmares are DONE. Only good, healthy, positive dreams will happen from now on." But don't just think these things in a relaxed way -- ORDER this to happen, emphatically.

Let us know how this works out. I can only say that I have had success with the technique.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files. Visit my MP link (on the profile under my userID) for the spelled items that Etsy deemed too hot to handle! :) I look forward to seeing you there!

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gypsy

Postby Gypsy » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Ugggh! I have had reoccurring nightmares for years and I am sorry. They are no fun. Mine have improved a lot since receiving my CC CH raiju. I originally got him for another reason but it says he helps with lucid dreaming so it makes since. You may also look at the link on a Baku listed below.It says they are for nightmares. I was going to get one but have decided not to since my nightmares are very rare now. Good luck dear. <3
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... -LUCK.html
My spirit family members include : black forrest faery, elemental dryad,imp,dark Pegasus,ifrit arabian djinn, black dragon, werewolf,ki-lin, keshalyi,deva,butterfly faery,bannik,Raiju

Return to “General Questions”