My succubus showing herself again!!! And some more...

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

I'm so excited, I just got up from bed to share this, as it just happened :)

So, again sleeping on my right side and I start obviously lucid dreaming (it was completely like real). I feel someone behind me again, this time this one wants to pull my cover some away, I'm partially laying on top of it so I remove it below me, so the other could pull it some. So she gets under the cover behind me.

First nothing much happens, just touching me on a spot, but after awhile she manifests more and I can feel her more. So, that's when she uses her hand to massage my back reaaaally good and with such manifestation that it feels like real pressure and it feels really good and it relaxes some of the stress I had on it like all the night.

After awhile I sense some strong presence behind me (difficult to explain how I sensed it, I just could somehow perceive it's presence even not seeing), not sure if it's her that I sense or another, maybe
that one was so strong that it would cover her presence somewhat. I have the strong feeling, that it's not female, even when I try to imagine this presence as female, it simply would feel different. And I ask "Are you a male?" and I want to have a look who's behind me.

So as I try to turn around, she comes on top of me and I see her, appearing this time a little different to me (that is, if it was T, I'm not 100% sure). I can remember her face and everything very well, though this time she were not 1000% appealing to me with the look she choiced. She had black short hair, pink-red lips, a small face but not too young, a bit mature - beautiful, but like I said, not fully my style - and a pinkish shirt was covering most of her, not naked this time.

She starts talking and says "Do not worry, WE would never go too far". Oh, We??? So that moment I didn't think to ask her who she meant with "We". She and other succubi? She and maybe that probably male presence?

Now that I think about it, I were still inspecting and trying to memorize how she looks to remember it for later, but thought also, to not overconcentrate or some like this, because it makes me sweep into awakeness or going back into my body when I lucid dream like this or when I'm in the astral, when I do this. So maybe she choiced the somewhat less appealing look, and hiding some with wearing a shirt, for that reason? Anyway, it worked it seems :D

So she continues talking, but as she goes on talking and explaining I understand less and less of the words she says and there seems a bit later to be some noise that just starts interrupting them, so I stop her and tell her "I don't understand you". Oh btw, it was the first time, that I mixed some other language than english, first german and then greek and she did kinda the same lol

So, she responds to me with "I didn't understand what you just said", which this again I understand lol
So I try to communicate to her with signs, showing at my ear and such, trying to signalize her that I weren't understanding her. And she understands what I mean and responds "Oooh, I'm again speaking too fast, I always do that" and starts laughing with such a warm and heartful laugh hehehe

Then she says kinda "Let's do what we always do" and as I just see her a moment how she starts sliding down I wake up that moment and still feel her there, not surprised or feeling much of a difference or much of a transition - so to say - regarding the waking up. I also notice, that my back feels much better and as if someone had earlier massaged it (obviously it was not simply lucid dreaming).

So she starts slowly to take care of me while I've already been quite hard, quite in a slow and beautiful way, where I can simply enjoy her touch, after a while I feel how she gets on top of me... I omit further details here since it's not the adult section and can't get explicit :D

But for some reason it was like she stopped then, not really going far with it, maybe she wanting to let me sleep a bit more (which I'll do now).

Now maybe I should be a bit worried about that 2nd presence that was there though, what do you think?

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

All I can think of is the guy you mentioned the last time you made a post. So this brings up the question who is he? Is he like her brother? Or maybe someone from one of your past lives? Very interesting. Who ever he is I'm sure he won't hurt you. But that being sad once again good for you Jimy I'm always happy to hear about people's progress and bonding with their companions. Happy keeping :)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Thank you Aries, always nice to share things and know that people enjoy them too :)
And I like reading especially your replies ;)

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus