neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi

Human spirits sound interesting and have some questions on humans

1) I have gone thrugh the link http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ation.html
I would like to know when a human is bound to a vessel, is it the individual soul of the person or the soul's energy.
2) When a human is bound to a vessel (assuming it is the soul that is bound), does it stop their soul's evolution, passing on to higher realms or reincarnating on the physical plane?
3) Is it possible to find out anyway whether a soul has reincarnated on the physical plane as then it would be impossible to have that spirit? I am asking this because if anyone were to order a human spirit from Magnolia or any other conjurer, how much time would be wasted in conjuring only to discover that the soul has already reincarnated. I am wondering if the conjurers have any way of finding out.
4) Are there any guidelines as to what type of spirits one should not acquire? What about those spirits that have committed suicide or died agonising and violent deaths....won't they be disturbing?
5) When a human is bound to a vessel does it remain always with the keeper or keeps coming and going from/to its' own realm and comes when it is summoned?
6) With respect to humans is there any difference between the terms "spirit" and "soul" or are they used interchageably?

Thanks
xcalibur

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi xcalibur.

Great questions!

For questions 4, in the Sieghard Achim thread (http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 0&start=20) Magnolia recommended against conjuring family and loved ones.
creepyhollows wrote:From my experience, unless they had a defect of a mental nature when alive human spirits do not lie. That is why I do not recommend that people have their grandparents or parents or other loved ones conjured for them, you can learn things you do not want to know... and I've seen that happen enough that I have to conclude that humans in spirit form rarely if not ever lie.

Baasha250
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hi xcaliber
My thoughts exactly. Magnolia or Ash pls enlighten us on tis. I have Ordered a Ancestral Binding and have an Idea of asking for a special someone who departed 25 yrs back. Thanks :daze:

Truth Always Prevail! No Matter How Difficult It Gets
When I Help U, Don Say Thanks Instead Help any 3 People and ask them to help another 3 People. Help would go a long Way!
sage of aquarius
active contributor
active contributor

I happen to love collecting human spirits. So far I have a Kahuna, a Tibetan Buddhist Monk, a Wizard, and a Civil War era figure & 2 more on the way. None have reincarnated so far and they cover a pretty broad span of time. They are only bound to their respective vessels until I pass on at which time they will be free to evolve. I know that the Kahuna and the Monk came forward to help me in my spiritual evolution. They have agreed to be bound in order to further their own evolution.

The Tibetan Monk and I have discovered that we are part of the same soul group! So we're both excited to have found each other. :clap:

I have found that they act a lot like the other spirits that I have collected, but I do find it easier to speak to them as I feel they truly understand the "human" condition. It's also been my experience that the spirit has to agree to be bound and those who do truly want to "help" us in whatever way they can. My Monk reminds me to find my bliss in everything I do and we laugh a lot together.

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
necromancer
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Father Satan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I too am very interested in having a human soul. It is someone that I have been fascinated with since I was a child. Does Magnolia bind the soul of the person or just some of their energy. I know with immortals because more than one person have a particular immortal you are getting their energy. I know with some vessels you can have 3 spirits or with immortals you have the one immortal bound 3 times so the vessel is C5. I would like to have Lizzie Andrew Borden (1860-1927) bound. :feedback:

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."
– Norman Cousins
Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Bumping This

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I am curious as to the answers of your questions as well. I have been looking at a human spirit recently but have not moved forward to purchase for the same reasons you have questioned here. Hopefully they will answer you. I am going to email the vendor that holds the spirit I am considering with the same questions. I will let you know if she answers and what she says. Granted, each vendor is different but her answers may shed some light.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I think there's no big difference between a human spirit and a dragon spirit for example.. The soul isn't bound, but the spirit itself. I have 3 human spirits and all of them didn't reincarnate now. None of them is interested in reincarnating at the moment anyways.
I mean...you can get a conjuring of yourself from a past life, so I think it's just another "shard" of their soul getting reincarnated, while the spirit stays with their keeper. That's how I understand this.

4-mmmh, good question. As long as they want to be with you, I don't see any problems. Humans, who died a violent death or died because of a emotional trauma tend to need alot of time to heal and open up to you. If you can't handle nightmares and violent visions, I wouldn't recommand getting one of these spirits (in my opinion~)
5- depends on the individual. For my human couple I created a small astral place, where they can go to if they need some quality time together. When they're not "at home" or with me, they mostly go to visit friends and family. My third human is mostly with me... because he doesn't really have someone else to go to, but he also likes to roam alone or with other spirits from my family.
6- yes, there's a difference, like I said. The soul is something "bigger". A collection of past-lives and knowledge, just a blob of energy. I believe the soul itself don't have a race in particular. The spirit is just the "leftover" of the physical body, including personality, memories and so on.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

emstrange1 wrote: Mon May 19, 2008 6:12 pm For questions 4, in the Sieghard Achim thread (http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 0&start=20) Magnolia recommended against conjuring family and loved ones.
creepyhollows wrote:From my experience, unless they had a defect of a mental nature when alive human spirits do not lie. That is why I do not recommend that people have their grandparents or parents or other loved ones conjured for them, you can learn things you do not want to know... and I've seen that happen enough that I have to conclude that humans in spirit form rarely if not ever lie.
When my spirit companion was alive, he had a certain tendency to tell white lies because he didn't want to contradict or disappoint any of the people who loved him. So I wonder if he's kept the same habit even now. For example, when he told me he loved me, was it the truth or he told me so just because he knew I was in love with him?
By the way, my sister says that if he didn't like me, he wouldn't have started communicating with me, which makes sense to me.

Return to “Human”