xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I currently have 3 djinn, An Asian Long (JL), a Neb (AN), and an Ifrit (SA.) JL has been with me since the first few months of my journey, Though he's a little more distant than some of my other spirits, he is ever attentive. Though I can't pull specific details off the top of my head, I can recall there were plenty of little wishes I never bothered really asking to be granted. He and everyone else work so very hard. When AN Came along, and soon after SA, I noticed a clear increase in good fortune as far as wishes go. Things that had been bugging me for years. Things that seemed small or hopeless until they took care of them. Here's a few biggies, and I'll try to keep them short:

...I internally wished for my S/O and his father to rekindle their father-to-son bonds, talk about traumatic events that happened in my S/O's life so they can better understand eachother and move forward. Bam. Done. Somehow his father found out about a few things and decided to sit and listen. They cried together. It's all good now! Something that seemed IMPOSSIBLE before.

-- How I wished I could ease into living with my S/O without much hassle or strife, and still have a place at home...I worried about finances so much, along with relationships with family. Bam. Taken care of. Things might be difficult but we're happy and my family is adjusting well, and my S/O's father is even helping us out a bit. My mother seems to better understand my desire to be at least a little more independent, and my little sister and I actually get along well, since she's getting older and we aren't in eachother's hair 24/7. 2ded

The last big this is probably the one I find most interesting...A while back while lamenting over the state of human affairs in the spiritual-physical, I made a wish that I could somehow reconnect people to the realm of spirits and the intangible. To restore their faith in the intangible so it may become more tangible again. Even if that means just encouraging others to explore possibilities, or providing a few answers here and there if they venture to ask my experiences. Lately, it seems that for certain people who are already a bit more open than others, I seem to act as a boost for their senses. This has happened with three of my friends, and I seem to slowly be drawing people in. Only a small subtle difference, but it still matters to me. One girl who usually can't see spirits, even her unbounds, saw plenty while around me. (though many were mine lol) Along with another friend, who could feel more than usual. The third friend has been taken in to spirit keeping altogether, and has had more and more experiences apart from my spirits and I after being around us or a while. Even after a long hiatus from seeing us. It's not all me of course, It's all of us over here. It's not necessarily an ability of mine, so much as the combined efforts of some of my spirits over her who maybe like the idea of that wish I made. Of course, they'll only do this with certain people. But I do get gut feelings around these people, it seems. It's all very interesting. Does anyone else get "gut feelings" around other kindred spirits? I met all my "witchy" friends that way. Perhaps it was our spirits! In any case, I must give all my Djinn a big public thankyou for all they have done, even if there may be small things I don't notice. It never goes unappreciated. <3 2lv

Now of course I always wish and wish and hope to be able to sense my spirits and entities as well as some other people can. To hear their voices, see them clearly in visions or other visuals, to feel them.. It's my ultimate goal. But I think that one is proving to take more than Wishes. 2cl It's going to take alot of work from me. But I do need to give SA a special thankyou. She appeared to me in a dream, and we spoke for quite some time. She was pleasant, cheery, and talkative. I remember feeling nothing but happiness, comfort, and openness in her presence. Not a shred of anxiety to be found. I don't remember what she told me, but I know she was telling me good news, and plenty of other positive things. Though blurry, I can still remember her dazzling smile. <3 2hp It's hard for them to come to me sometimes, but she ensured me that they're still helping me work on it, along with other things in my life. I'm so blessed to have a spirit family as amazing as mine.

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's such an amazing thing to read.
Our spirits really love us and like to take care of us, don't they? :)

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Yes! they do <3 it': the little things they do that show it. We sometimes just need to pay a little more attention to understand their significance! 2lv

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Kateria84
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 50
Zodiac:

What a sweet and touching story. I'm happy for you.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Awwe, that's awesome. I'm glad things are going along better for you Tsuki, I wish I found this thread sooner ^_^

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”