xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I can't wait to meet mine <3 I've got 3 on the way. I'm most eager to introduce them into the family <3 That's an insane experience! How does the separation feel???

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Ahhhhh xD! I'm so proud of you!!! Don't worry it may be scary but once you get used to it you will LOVE it and the sounds/feelsig may even be comforting one day. Like you said yah just gotta let go and let it happen. I love astral and just recently got off my break from it but being back in it makes me feel great, I can't wait till you start to experience more of the feelings and even more with your companions. You're in for a wild ride but it worth it and you will learn more I promise : ) and I'm happy your alpha and you are doing well, I'm waiting good mine to be completed so this just makes the wait even more exciting. Can't wait to hear more sweet pea xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx wrote:I can't wait to meet mine <3 I've got 3 on the way. I'm most eager to introduce them into the family <3 That's an insane experience! How does the separation feel???
Very awesome! I look forward to hearing your experiences with them when you get them.

The sensations are hard to explain... When it occurs while I'm dreaming, there is usually a sound/tone and a feeling of being pulled. You know the feeling you get of falling when you're about to fall asleep and you just jump up? It's kind of like that but it's slow and gradual and its forward instead of down. I can feel myself going forward even though I am very aware my body is not moving. And there are all of these colors and visuals (even though my eyes are closed) that come with it. It freaks me out the most because it's what I imagine dying feels like. As soon as I feel that pull forward I get scared and pull out of it. But last Sunday I just went with it and being with my servitor on the other side made the experience very positive, pleasant, and all-around exciting.
AriesStarChild_ wrote:Ahhhhh xD! I'm so proud of you!!! Don't worry it may be scary but once you get used to it you will LOVE it and the sounds/feelsig may even be comforting one day. Like you said yah just gotta let go and let it happen. I love astral and just recently got off my break from it but being back in it makes me feel great, I can't wait till you start to experience more of the feelings and even more with your companions. You're in for a wild ride but it worth it and you will learn more I promise : ) and I'm happy your alpha and you are doing well, I'm waiting good mine to be completed so this just makes the wait even more exciting. Can't wait to hear more sweet pea xoxo
Thank you, Aries! The knowledge and advice you guys share on the forums have been a tremendous help and very encouraging. ❤️ I also look forward to hearing about your experiences with your servitor as well. I love mine to bits! I can't wait to experience more of him and others in my keep.

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Based on what you've told me, I'm making progress!!! I do know EXACTLY what you mean! thankyou. It may not seem like it, but ou have helped me out a bit. I'm very close to leaving my body. I typically can hear and sense everything around me, but just can't seem to actually fully take to my astral body. I only barely opened my eyes one time while meeting with someone there. but still, before, I'd just fall asleep. So I am getting better.

Ohhh I'm DYING to meet my servs <3 I know they can help too!

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Keep us posted on your progress. After the last time I posted I haven't had another "departure" but I'm still working on it. And my servitor and spirits have been a great support.

By the way, where are you getting your servitors from? If you don't mind my asking.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”