sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So it turns out my spirits do speak. Not sure which one though, it appears I have an older man who speaks very fluently like an orator or an audible book reader. Normally near sleep I only get fragments, but for some reason today I was able to hone into the whole thing.

They've been listening to my talks with my ex and appear to be reminding me that love and lust are different. Telling me that love is what we give for other people, while lust is for the self. I'm not sure if this is meant to steer my relationship with the ex or avoid him.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm give and take should be balanced, right?
Give too much and we end up poor and dead, while take too much and others become poor and dead or wised up not to let us take anymore : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I have had a black dragon speak to me like this... not a riddle but only revealing half of something. If it helps any he did reveal everything a few weeks later. Mine was also dealing with a significant other. It is hard to be objective when dealing with matters of the heart.

sandalwood
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Samsara wrote: Normally near sleep I only get fragments
I've experienced this too when I was about to sleep, hearing fragments of words from random voices. I experienced this on the day when I was practicing clairaudience exercises. I look forward to the day I can hear full words from them. 1d

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Once i was in the hospital and i was in the couch sleeping and then i went into a half awake-half asleep state . I heard many voices that sounded like whispers (i didn't understood though) , i think that the voice the more dominant seemed like it was coming from a small girl .

It was really weird because in this state i had eyes "opened" and i heard at the same time my sister on the phone.

Strange experience..

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Gypsy wrote:I have had a black dragon speak to me like this... not a riddle but only revealing half of something. If it helps any he did reveal everything a few weeks later. Mine was also dealing with a significant other. It is hard to be objective when dealing with matters of the heart.
So what end up happening? I asked my SO about the lust comment and he obviously would disagree. LOL Arguing, it is simply a pull, without it there would be no motivation. So now I'm just moving the conversation towards love and future goals. Hopefully give us some balance as per darkwing's suggestion.
sandalwood wrote:
Samsara wrote: Normally near sleep I only get fragments
I've experienced this too when I was about to sleep, hearing fragments of words from random voices. I experienced this on the day when I was practicing clairaudience exercises. I look forward to the day I can hear full words from them. 1d
I think they will speak when it is REALLY important. Otherwise they just observe. It would be freaky if you had a non stop yacker without a body. One way ticket to the nut house real fast. Though if you can keep a secret I wonder if the voices can reveal anything about the other person. I'd want this power for no other reason than to mess with people.
Nienna wrote:Once i was in the hospital and i was in the couch sleeping and then i went into a half awake-half asleep state . I heard many voices that sounded like whispers (i didn't understood though) , i think that the voice the more dominant seemed like it was coming from a small girl .

It was really weird because in this state i had eyes "opened" and i heard at the same time my sister on the phone.

Strange experience..
It is a hospital, so, lots of live and dead people roaming the halls.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote: I think they will speak when it is REALLY important. Otherwise they just observe. It would be freaky if you had a non stop yacker without a body. One way ticket to the nut house real fast.
Naw my companions speak to me all the time. You just speak to them in your head, and back. Telepathy. I don't tell everyone though lol

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
sandalwood
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

Samsara wrote:
I think they will speak when it is REALLY important. Otherwise they just observe. It would be freaky if you had a non stop yacker without a body. One way ticket to the nut house real fast. Though if you can keep a secret I wonder if the voices can reveal anything about the other person. I'd want this power for no other reason than to mess with people.
The past. I experienced this years ago when I woke up in the middle of the night. I heard whisper voices like it's from TV, I couldn't make out what it says. I thought its the neighbor or neighbors talking. But this happened for days.

The present. When I'm practicing my hearing, I urge my spirits and entities to talk to me, so instead of random voices from other sources, I'll hear them instead. Besides, my practice session only lasts 5-20 mins. Greater than that, I'll be amaze at my self. I have a bad habit of falling asleep or suddenly getting lazy when practicing 2sp
Darksbane wrote:Naw my companions speak to me all the time. You just speak to them in your head, and back. Telepathy. I don't tell everyone though lol
I tried this before sleeping. I talked to myself in my head then I urged them to talk to me. During the course of the session, while I talked to myself (inwardly), I heard other voices that are not my own. I heard them the same way I heard my own voice in my head. Way different than hearing voices through physical ear. The clarity of voice is random, distorting, that's why I can't understand what it said. I'm still happy because it's a progress.

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”