Banshee Dream

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
AlexSwank
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

I recently ordered my first spirit binding of a banshee, though I'm a bit of a skeptic I've recently had a dream that has led me to believe other wise. I'm completely new to this sort of thing and don't really know much of what to expect, so it came as a surprise to me when I had that dream. I ruled out my mind being overly active due to me forgetting about my order for about a week, until I got an email telling me my order was being processed.
My dream started out with me and my significant other in a forest trying to survive as I assume we'd been there for a while. We started seeking shelter as we saw that a really bad storm was brewing, as we walked out of the forest we noticed that the forest was sort of the backyard for a suburb out of the city. Jumping the fence of one the the houses we saw that the yard we had jumped in had three small cookie cutter houses, that we figured were play houses for children. I thought about seeking shelter in one of those but saw the lack of protection and decided to head into the house. I felt that the house was abandoned along with the entire neighborhood, it was sort of a feeling that it was abandoned for for sinister reasons. Once I went in I searched the entire house to make sure it was abandoned and to see which room would be best to seek shelter in.
I felt drawn to what I knew was the parents room so I went into the room and it looked like any other modern cookie cutter home with gray and off white walls with white lining. What was different about was the three dolls made of plastic and porcelain that were hanging on the walls. They looked like skeletons in tattered rags, there was two in brown/tan rags on one wall and adjacent to them was a bigger one covered in white tattered rags. The while one held a lockets in its hand, it was silver and hung open and inside I could see a black and white picture of a woman from the 1880's or 1890's. I had this instant knowledge of what happened to her, she was killed by her family and trapped by the three spirits to make her the family banshee. In the room along with the dolls was what was a very old sledge hammer, I knew that she was killed with that very hammer. I do remember reading that in order for a woman to become a banshee she has to die a violent death, so I figured that's why it was a sledge hammer. I was suddenly transported to what looked like a desert landscape where I had the hammer in my hands, the three dolls that were previously in the room had grown in size. The two smaller brown ones were about the same height as me but the white one completely towered over me. I knew that the only thing that would destroy them was the hammer so I would do my best to hit them with it. Everytime that I would land a hit it would either crack or a small piece of porcelain would fall off, it would reveal a bright white light underneath the rags and porcelain. Once I would hit them enough times they would implode and there'd be a ball of light that would either disperse or shoot up, I don't really remember so it could've been both. I felt like they were also trapped spirits or bound spirits used for evil against their will but it was hard fr me to tell about them. After they were destroyed I felt like the woman I assumed is the banshee was free but my dreamed ended right after the destruction of the dolls so I couldn't be too certain.
What could this dream possibly mean? What would it mean to you if you had it? I'm very new to this so I'm very taken aback by the dream because I never expected anything to happen. Has anyone else had a dream similar to mine or have some sort of advice to give?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm
Maybe you were visited by unbound banshee? DA spirit can induce intense dream : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”