Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, I've never had a vampire spirit... but lately I've been getting series of dreams where I meet one being in particular... the first time I dreamt of them they asked me if I would spare some blood and I rejected (they looked a little like nosferatu at the time).... they didn't ask for it again, but still showed interest in me (it was in a place with a lot of people and they just kept watching me). The second dream I feel may have been the same one, but this time had changed their appearance to that of something I would find attractive and tried a different approach with the blood thing. They talked to me and even said some pretty flattering things and then this time I allowed them to take the blood... after that it became something of a donor and romantic relationship in the dream... I remember looking down at a bed with its sheets all crumpled up and something must of happened.. he was just standing in front of me and the vibe was like "again". I'm a little confused because I have come across a listing for a sanguine vampire lately and have felt drawn to it and then I have my incubus on the side who isn't particularly happy about the ordeal (I think hes a bit jealous... who knows cause hes the only one who is rejecting the idea.. he's asked for his own charging box if I agree to bring the other spirit home) anyway, this sanguine vampire is after a romantic relationship, but I didn't know that spirits could contact you if they weren't bound to you? I've asked my banshee if it is possibly a different unbound which she says yes to it being unbound but not different. I've been sleeping all day recently because I've just been unable to go down during the night, but I only recently had my sleeping schedule back in check and then I slept for a full day again.

Has anyone had anything like this happen before? 1hd 1h
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm if you are being called by spirit from certain listing, he/she can visit you : )
In a sense they are not bound to you, but bound to the vessel in the conjurer's place.
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Oh oki doke.... I was just a bit confused cause I didnt know they could use dreams when they werent bound to you or that far away.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Spirits, bound or unbound, can visit you and enter your dreams at any time. Bound spirits usually have more robust communication in your dreams but unbound spirits will find any way they can to communicate with you; especially if they are calling.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

You will find several references as to how some of my spirits got my attention when they were calling to me. One of my kitsunes splayed her across my windshield and said kitsune, get me. She is a beautiful nine tailed kitsune with long shaggy hair and is very active. I had a djinn hit me in the third eye to get my attention. I have had others jump into my cart at checkout. These are just a few ways that they have gotten my attention enough to come home to me.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Vampire”