Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
Zodiac:

Hi
There is some information I want to share

I found out the reason why anyone wants to incarnate in a physical world

a physical world is like a game or race ,and you get a prize if you win
you may think that your "life purpose" is the game but it isn't

you incarnate with your memories wiped, the game is to remember the game itself and why you want to play it

but why people want to suffer in this too unperfect world
well because the prize is worth it ,which is Immortality
if you connect to yourself and didnt get distracted by physical things or by your life purpose
you will know why you are here
it is like lottery you pay "life purpose" to make the world better for the chance to gain the jackpot which is immortality
not a good example but you got the idea

it is a win win thing for the one wanting the prize and the one offering it
if you think about it deeply it will make sense

how many people have won the prize in this world ?
two people one of them is Buddha and you can ask him about it

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm interesting hypothesis : )

I did hear something similar before. Then, some parts are always questionable:
eye-soul wrote: but why people want to suffer in this too unperfect world
well because the prize is worth it ,which is Immortality
What is this Immortality?
Aren't the souls all immortals since the beginning?
Then what will happen if we receive the prize?
And if all the players win and receive the prize?
eye-soul wrote: if you connect to yourself and didnt get distracted by physical things or by your life purpose
you will know why you are here
it is like lottery you pay "life purpose" to make the world better for the chance to gain the jackpot which is immortality
not a good example but you got the idea
These already shows that the "game" is not fair.
eye-soul wrote: it is a win win thing for the one wanting the prize and the one offering it
if you think about it deeply it will make sense
And what if we don't want the prize?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

as far as I know about my history that I never been a human before this lifetime,
so I always complain and questioning my self..

'why I must born as a human?'

maybe in the future I can find out the answer but, what kind of prize is it?
I mean... I tried look at it from many perspective, and the other world is a lot lot lot lot better than this physical world. and so my question is the same as darkwing.
'what is this immortality?'
I agree about that we are immortals to begin with, unless someone powerful kill you in astral.

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Nuoin
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nuoyu

An interesting topic

Families within hearts linked
\:* Love Magic and Guardians Family are best!Forever family ancestral
Fly to Destiny!
sandalwood
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

you incarnate with your memories wiped, the game is to remember the game itself and why you want to play it
How challenging.

It's like starting a new game. You choose game/life difficulty to challenge yourself. Most will forget their past so they can focus in the "new game". For those who remember their past lives, this is like starting in "new game+".

Being able to remember and pursue your original purpose despite the "memory lost" and with all earthen realm distractions, is like an accomplishment. 1d

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
Perses
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Sigma
Zodiac:

The mystic science fiction author said it a lot better in her novel the wounded sky

"“Of course. … There’s another theory I like that I ran into a while back. It doesn’t satisfy Occam’s Razor, but in some moods it definitely satisfies me.” Jim looked up, curious. “You get to know quite a few people rather well, in my line of work … and there’s something I’ve noticed about the most successful of them, a common quality. The people themselves all have different names for it. But from where I’m standing, it looks as if they’re playing their lives like a game. With energy, delight. Usually not with too much anger—they tend not to be poor losers, either in card games or command.” Harb considered Jim for a moment. “I wonder, sometimes, if they know something the rest of us don’t. Sir, this is all generalization, there are always exceptions. There’s nowhere near enough data to base a genuine hypothesis on. But what if what we call life truly was a game? … as some of, say, the Terrene religions imply it is?”
“A game with what object?” Jim said, mildly interested.
Harb made a gesture that indicated infinite possibilities. “Redemption. Or union with God. Or purposes that seem less important to us … say, whipping up a universe so that you have somewhere to play when you’ve got an eternity to kill. You could make a case for all kinds of purposes, ‘religious’ and otherwise. Those don’t matter for the purpose of this theory. What I’m leading to is that, if life truly were a game, and it started to get stressful—and you had for the tune being forgotten it was a game, as people do even when they’re playing something as harmless and remote from ‘reality’ as a board game—”
“I seem to remember spending a certain amount of time sulking the last tune I had to sell somebody Park Place,” Jim said. “I had such plans … Sorry. Goon.”
“—then if you had forgotten you were already playing, what would you do to deal with the stress?”
Jim considered the conclusion for a moment before he said it out loud. “Go off and play. …”"

You should read the whole book if you are ready to throw out the commonly accepted worldviews that don't make sense when you really think about them.

Perses
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Sigma
Zodiac:

Oops I never said the name of the author diane duane

Return to “Discoveries”