You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

So I have been at attemptimg to Astral project and lucid dream for a while now, about a year. I've even read several recommended books on the subjects as well as books on dream magick itself. So I am familiar with many different methods and have even tried ones for a few weeks at a time to see if they worked for me. For example I would spend 3 weeks doing Wake Back to Bed method, then 3 weeks trying WILD, and 3 weeks on FILD and so forth.
Problem is, I have dreams but my recall is hazy at best and very short despite daily hourly reality checks and many CH items, which btw like, WOW! The magicals I have from CH opened me wide open like no other sellers items have before! With the assistance of some wonderful CH bindings, I'm now reaching a MUCH higher level of clarity and relaxation during times of meditation or trying to project. 2lv <3 But when trying to project while awake, my mind gets super clear and I can get to the part where I see bloobs of color, sparkles and shapes behind my eyes but the usually subside. That or I fall completely asleep (yet still aware) with one part of my body (like hand or leg, etc) vibrating madly. Lol.
I also listen to binerial music at night and often hear voices entertwined in the notes. Only I don't remember what they say! Lol. Quite frustrating. Sometimes I even notice shortness of breath or heavy breathing sometimes, as well as sometimes feel dizzy or mily nauseous after. Don't know if that is relevant? Perhaps I am trying to hard?
CH items are no doubt helping me make leaps and bounds, but I need a bit more direction. Any suggestions or help would be much, MUXH appreciated. For I have purchased several sleep spell bindings, and am yet to access them to their full potential.
And in case anyone is curious, I definitely clense my 3 bodies, auras, chakras and house weekly if not more and work with my spirts on a regular basis.
Any tips are very welcome! All these portals and stuck in this meat suit :lol:
Love and light!

-Luna

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm how about visualizing your energy connecting with the energy of the binding, then circulate the energy: send energy to the binding and absorb energy from the binding?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mm how about visualizing your energy connecting with the energy of the binding, then circulate the energy: send energy to the binding and absorb energy from the binding?
Thank you Darkwing, that is definitely a good idea! I do that sometimes during meditation, but not every time, and I do get better results when I focus on a vessel or said vessels energy. I will try to focus on that more.
Yay, Progress! 2lv

Do you think perhaps visitation medications help as well? I do normal visualization meditations all the time. Sometimes I feel like I am "trying too hard" and I know that that it's self can make projection more difficult. Or so I have heard.

Ps. Always have that cartoon theme song in my head when I see your name 2yn

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Visualization meditation is a good exercise. There's a list of it by NeoStarFire here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post621686.html

And yep, the Duck is a cool one : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My dream recall has lately been hit or miss. I went thru I'd say a month were I couldn't remember anything, which was totally frustrating. I tried all sorts of things with no results, I finally just said fine if I remember great, if I don't oh well. I started remembering more a little after that, go figure. It can get super frustrating, and that does cause blocks. Now there is one thing that used to really helped me before I started this journey and my dreams went wonky. I used to visualize my favorite show or movie and add myself in as a character right as I was falling asleep. I'm pretty sure that helped my clarity and recall. Lately I've been so tired I just fall asleep.

As for APing, I have never been successful with that while meditating. But I have gotten out of body from dreams, though this is rare. Mostly I visit the astral during dreams, I can always tell, I might not be fully lucid I'm more aware. Lucid dreaming has always been random, and lately it has happened because something in the dream forces me awake.

Basically my advice is keep meditating, visualizing, and doing energy work. But, most of all relax, it will come at random. Totally frustrating, but worth it!

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Visualization meditation is a good exercise. There's a list of it by NeoStarFire here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post621686.html

And yep, the Duck is a cool one : )
Fantastic link! Thank you!!

Witchy traits:
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:My dream recall has lately been hit or miss. I went thru I'd say a month were I couldn't remember anything, which was totally frustrating. I tried all sorts of things with no results, I finally just said fine if I remember great, if I don't oh well. I started remembering more a little after that, go figure. It can get super frustrating, and that does cause blocks. Now there is one thing that used to really helped me before I started this journey and my dreams went wonky. I used to visualize my favorite show or movie and add myself in as a character right as I was falling asleep. I'm pretty sure that helped my clarity and recall. Lately I've been so tired I just fall asleep.

As for APing, I have never been successful with that while meditating. But I have gotten out of body from dreams, though this is rare. Mostly I visit the astral during dreams, I can always tell, I might not be fully lucid I'm more aware. Lucid dreaming has always been random, and lately it has happened because something in the dream forces me awake.

Basically my advice is keep meditating, visualizing, and doing energy work. But, most of all relax, it will come at random. Totally frustrating, but worth it!
That sounds all too familiar, lol! You are so right,
and I actually do dream more when I am not actively trying to have a lucid, astral or obe experience. As with everything a blance is probably best 2lv

Thank you so much for the advice, it makes perfect sense. Luckily I have noticed lately in my dreams that my dream self is actively doing reality checks in my dreams! Like looking at my own hands, realising the setting is kinda off but stuck between knowing its a dream and trying to figure it out, if that makes sense. Kinda like my dream self if trying to tell my sleeping self "Hey you're in a dream!" 2yn so I will most definitely be more aware of my daily life and not let it frustrate me. You are so right, it will come to me suddenly when I least expect it.
Thank you for the guidance ^.^

-Luna

Witchy traits:

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”