Belladonna_
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hey guys.

I recently made a late birthday purchase (for myself obviously lol ) and purchased a Werepyre pair. They actually had came to me in my dream and told me that my birthday coupon was going to expire and now was the right time to use it with the big sale going on and since i had the birthday coupon available.

I go on creepy hollows and check and browse around the store and found this beautiful werepyre pair. Very beautiful energy from what i felt and i knew right away they had to come home with me for they were the ones who were calling out to me in a way and making themselves known. I'm absolutely in love and i think they are a very beautiful pair. i'm so happy and so beyond excited. I'm primarily a Vampire keeper, and i have never dealt with a werewolf let alone a kinship between and Vampire and a Werewolf, so i'm so beyond excited. I just cannot wait to meet them. i cannot wait! :)

anyways- i have two silly questions.

my first is - Since it is a kinship, are they lovers? or are they just really close friends and closely bonded. they're both male so i find that so cute. I'm not exactly too sure. When they are bound, does it mean they were lovers or just beyond close. like kindred souls in a way.

my second stupid question is - my Vampire is African and my werewolf is European...does this mean they will have darker skin? they sound so beautiful i can't even express my excitement and happiness.

lastly - werewolf question...i shouldn't be placing this here since this is the vampire category but it is appropriate with the binding i'm talking about... Do werewolves switch between human form and wolf form? and when they are in their wolf form, do they take the form of a literal wolf or the classically depicted werewolf. you see in movies and video games and such

thanks so much <3

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm not sure about the kinship, whether it means lover or emphatically bond.

For the vampires, yes some of them have darker skin, e.g. ebony skin, olive skin, mahogany skin, etc. You can see it sometimes in the listing's description.

For the werewolf, there is this article:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p155041

Hopefully others can share their opinion here : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Vampire”