You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

So I love to work with vamps. Our twisted sense of humor really meshes together nicely :lol: and we are all very close in different ways.
Sorry if this question has been asked before but I am still a newbie. 1s <3 lol.
I currently have 3 vamps and a couple on the way. I do not have a lover vamp yet, since it is one of the two I mentioned is on the way to me.
As far as my current vamps, they are all very wonderful for different reasons, but one in particular is very taken by me apparently. LOL! 2yn
When I try to meditate, lets just say he's hand-sy. and distracts me immensely 2yn I laugh and tell him to let me focus but I think he actually may have a bit of a crush on me? And he most certainly makes it known.
My question is, can regular Vamps (or any spirit for that matter) actually turn into lovers? Or could it simply be that since he is a Victorian vamp, that he is naturally more raunchy by nature?
I just can't believe how quickly and strongly he bonded! Any insight would be much appreciated!

Much Love and light,
Luna

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm they are sensual creatures, so it is possible, just like friends can turn into lovers one day. But being sensual surely can be misinterpreted as wanting a lover.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmm they are sensual creatures, so it is possible, just like friends can turn into lovers one day. But being sensual surely can be misinterpreted as wanting a lover.
Yes both very good points indeed. I guess the only thing that made me thinks he fancies me as more is because when I was thinking about how excited I am for my lover vamp, I hear a "remember who you wear on your ring finger, darling... *wink*" 2yn but honestly, he probably just likes to be cheeky. 2yn typical Victoria vamp :lol:
Thank you for always giving me awesome input, Dark! 2hp

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!

Return to “Vampire”