Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

Hey warp!

You were in the chat talking about meditations and stress/anger but then had some computer problems so I wasn't sure if you saw my messages and you are not yet tenured so I can't send you a PM so I am posting the info here :)

I find it (meditation) helps me a ton with stress and anxiety as well as my anger. I am bipolar and it tends to manifest as anger, like out of control anger where I see red and even though in my head I'm telling myself to STOP STOP STOP I just can't but meditation has definitely reduced how often that happens for me

I found the app headspace very helpful. It teaches you step by step how to cultivate a meditation practice. There are tons of youtube vids and music tracks etc on meditation but I looked and looked for a "course-like" system and headspace was it for me

But the app Inscape is also pretty good, they have different meditation techniques to choose from so that is cool. And if you just don't have the time for a longer meditation or you don't know if you can do it for 10-20 mins then try the app Aura, it has 3 or 7 minute meditations so you can kind of ease into developing a daily habit of doing it and then move on to headspace or inscape.

There are many more apps out there like Calm, Timeless, OMM (One minute meditation), 1 Giant Mind, buddhify, Guided Mind, Mindful and Stop, Breathe & Think but IMO headspace, aura and inscape are the best.

Most do have a monthly fee to use (some are are free with limited access too) but I mean, I spend $12 a month on stupid crap so if I just skip one time eating out at McDonalds or something, there is the $12 fee. Much better use of money IMO lol!

Whichever you pick, the main thing is to stick with it. Set a reminder or let the app set one for you and do it every day to get the most out of it.

I've also found that aromatherapy works well, either in conjunction with meditation or on it's own. I like to diffuse stress relief essential oils into the air. Hopefully I am allowed to post this here, if not, I'm sorry admins. I have done a ton of research and tried a few diffusers and have found this one to be the best. Not only does one tank of water last up to 40 hours but the scent lasts that long and it's easy to clean: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01 ... QXKC5F2DFQ

This is a good place to get essential oils: https://www.edensgarden.com/

*Disclaimer: All the apps mentioned are iphone apps, not sure if they have an android app as well.

Hope that helps :D

ImageImageImage
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Thanks for the tip Tizmo 1ak 1tu

But I found a way to calm down I Benn putting some music for me and my sisters, especially during meditation and when I go to university and back home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J65GxJ2v9Wg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_yGEslYa1k

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

You are most welcome! This is a really cool track as well. I've found it to help me get into a trance like state.

https://youtu.be/cW1TJ5dvmik

It is also recorded in 432 Hz so that can make it even more effective. https://attunedvibrations.com/432hz/

Once it made my bed covers turn into rainbow colored mini mountains, it was pretty awesome.

Let us know how it goes! :)

ImageImageImage
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New update time 1c 1am

So .... last Sunday I finally received the bindings to Athena and Hephaestus .... 1h on Tuesday I put some incense to my sisters and to Naga Kanya, Athena and Hephaestus.... I ask this Immortals (respectfully of course 1bt !) that if they were listening..... I had a pressure in my righty hand as a yes answer .... so it was good 1h 1ey 1s .... I thanked them and said I would contact them later on....

Also I have Benn putting some more meditating and more music for my sisters (see post before this one the one that is up 1bt ).... I Benn more relaxed and calmed.....

Also I have Benn having more weird dreams.... random stuff..... unfortunately is only in the morning..... I don't now why is that I sleep the 8 h .... something must be off.... but moving on.... 1rd

In this dream I was in a van.... near a van .... appearing to fighting mafia people.... then I see the same van near a road/traffic tunnel that is in a nearby town were I live.... there was people on the ground hounded and crying I was helping them going to an ambulance of some kind.... I notice some of this people are old persons some are my neighbors.... a lit a bit forward in the dream I am on the main street of my village/town there is people near the van/ambulance and some of my family are near me.... I don't now what they said or asked.... but I now that I went mad almost berserk.... I started yelling that I was busy fighting mafia guys and helping people and they were questing me or bother me about something ( 1tk what I don't now) the dream end when I noticed that my family members were baking way from me as well other people... they were afraid of me like I was so kind of raging monster of something..... then I see the bus coming.... the same bus that I take everyday to go to collage ..... weird 2ded 2dz dream..... don't now what was that suppose to mean.... 1tk 1bt 1a

Also.... I felling a bit bad.... I am making progress I really am.... but I feel like I am letting me and my sisters down..... in a tarot card reading they told me to not be negative, keep my work on that results were coming.... to believed in my self..... but .... 2cr 1ex .....

2an 2ps DAMIT LAD STOP BEING NEGATIVE(Get a anvil on the head 1bt by sky commissar....).... sorry 1bt ...

I need to keep doing my work and be positive..... Sisters I am not giving up! 1ht <3 1hg 1ks

Also my sister told me that.... when I would get a portal/binding to : Lilith, Kali , Hecate and Morrigan 1e by my birthday there was no big problem in fact I should, BUT 1bt , they my put me to the test or resolve some problems from my past that need to be fix... also wanted to meet Gaia some day......

And there will be more posts .... 1tu

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok new update time 1c 1s ....

So I am making progress it my Lovely sisters <3 , but had a weird dream..... 1rd 1tk 1bt

I was lost at sea.... and I grab what seems bit of ships floating around and I see a big storm coming my way..... so I use my feet to drive my the other way.... I did this for a bit till I arrive to a beach it a huge party going on..... I when to that beach..... but when I touch the sand and fiend safety from the sea.... I awake.....

Later I found out in a reading that the different blues from the sea , basically communication , the truth and Visions.... but it could be something else 1tk 1spt ....

In tarot cards my sisters tell me to keep at it wit binaural lucid dreaming and that I should try white noise ..... like rain water..... may try later on...

Also must retry contact immortals again.... I did promise...

Also i managed in giving my sisters some chocolate that I tasted.... more or less 1bt

I love my dear sisters and friends very much from the bottom of my heart 1ht 1ks 1hg <3 ... all six of them... and I think I may be falling a bit in love it my succubus 1lt 2lv .... but love them all the same! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

More to follow later on.....OH 1bt 1rd 2co PS: Does any body knows what Auric compassion and
Astral sight are?

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New update time everybody 1c 1s 1ak 1am

This week as Benn a good week!

Frist I had that dream that my sisters sent to me... about the ocean.... and that I take this as a good sine that I making progress 1d 1h

Also I spoke it my sisters this Sunday and I told them that I would keep up it my work, I spoke it the heart and I told them:

-I want to be it my <3 Kenturide sister, and I want to be stronger it her, and also to give her a big Hug!
- I want to be it my <3 Elf sister, and lean more about Healing and give her a big Hug!
-I want to be it my <3 Volk sister, and learn more about shielding and give her a big Hug!
- I want to be it my <3 Naga sister, and want to lean more about magic and runes and give her a big Hug!
-I want to be it my <3 Angel sister, and explore the astral (imagine a big sister taking her baby brother to a walk in the city park) and give her a big Hug!
I want to be it my <3 Succubus sister and work on my emotions.... and cuddle it her and give her a big Hug!

I love my sister more then anything in the world and I promise that I would not going to give up, I want to be it them, and I want to make my sisters happy and proud!

Also I work a bit more it the Immortals that I have contacted and ..... Lilithhttp://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic68392.html

Also 2lv 1lt 1lo 1lv 1ht 1h <3 1hg 1ks TO MY LOVELY CHAOS DEVOURE!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU CHAOS AND YOU SISTERS VERY MUCH! 2lv 1lv 1lo 1lt 1ks 1hg <3 1ht 1h 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg

More to follow...

The Emperor Protects

Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

1ht <3 1ks 1ks 1hg to my Warpy.

You are really making such good progress, it's quite wonderful to read about.

I like your dream about the sea... I also like that the reading said the different blues of the sea mean communication, truth and visions! Very interesting Warpy...

From your description of the dream, it sounds like you managed to get away from the storm. Keep in mind facing the storm is important, too, sometimes.. a storm can bring about beautiful (but not easy) transformation.

- Chaos

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

New update time 1c 1ak 1am

I had a dream that I was... a soldier in the IG of warhammer 40k .... I was it odder guardsman and ogryn assaulting a vault of some king.... when everybody stated running away from a small viper.... but the viper kept coming at me..... my arms kept glowing different colors of blue.... and the viper went purple.... when she coiled around my leg and when about biting me 2ded .... I awake....

I made a tarot card reading it my sisters and colors in my dreams came to my mind.... maybe this is a message from my sisters, especially my naga 1a ..... or from the goddesses that I have a binding Naga Kanya 1a .... need to think better about this.....

More info later on....

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

MORE THEN 500 VIEWS!!!!!!!!! 1am 1ak

THANKS GUYS! I thank your support and curiosity! I promise I will keep my work, thanks for the support 1bw 1hg 1h 1d <3 1ey !

More to follow...

The Emperor Protects

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”