Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just won a custom Delica fairy from the giveaway but I don't know if I should accept it. They sound fantastic and surely if I welcome one, they will bring positivity and help in my life maybe but I don't know about it. People have said that I have a lot of creative energy, people have told me,"You have a lot of creative energy around you, are you artistic? Do you paint or draw or write?" and they always become shocked or dumbfounded when I tell them that I actually don't do ANYTHING creative. I can't do anything creative even if my life depended on it, I can't even draw a stick figure so I don't know if welcoming a Delica fairy would be a good idea. :/

I don't know what to do, they sound very sophisticated but I'm the total opposite of that and I don't know if they'll like me. I don't think I'm a good match for fairies because fairies love the outdoors, nature and flowers and I actually try to stay far away as possible from trees and flowers (because insects love to fly into my hair and I hate spiders and bugs ugh ) I'm a very indoor type of person, very casual, I'm not sophisticated at all and I don't know if welcoming a Delica fairy would be a good choice. :/

I feel confused because on one hand, they sound really positive and maybe they can help me with creativity or romance or bring positivity into my life but at the same time, I already have 2 fairies which I suck at bonding with and I have failed them as a keeper. Hmmm. :/

I'll have to think about it. I would like to hear anyone's experiences.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Custom conjure, problem solved.

Sides, creative energy doesn't = stunning work of art. Not quite sure Picasso could draw for crap..

Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I did say it was a custom. I guess the thing that bothers me the most is the "sophisticated" part. My family and I are closer to rednecks to be honest (no, we're not rednecks lol but that's the closest I can compare)...we're the total opposite of "sophisticated". I mean, if you were a redneck in a redneck family who lives in a trailer and drove trucks and fixed everything with ducktape (or better yet just leave everything broken which is what my family does) and doesn't own anything fancy at all and doesn't care about classical music or anything fancy like that, would a Delica fairy be happy being with you? This is just an example but this is the type of issue I feel (with fancy spirits in general).

Well I do see how a Delica fairy can be a good addition to my spirit family but I just want to read experiences or about the whole "sophisticated" part of them or something.

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I have a Delica Fae that was custom conjured for me. I asked for a male, since I thought that would be a really nice, different sort of fae energy. And, I wasn't disappointed whatsoever. He is truly amazing! He is quite effeminate, and loves to sing and dance (mostly classical and modern dance). He is a highly creative guy... not so much as painting, flower arranging or such things... but, in his ideas. Or, should I say ideas that he puts into my own thought processes. He likes to sit and daydream... and, I can often hear him giggle at something he thought about. He isn't "in your face" active, but is always around when I "need" some creativity pumped into my life. To me, he is a lot like a lovable kitten. Sometimes when I'm sitting with a book or in meditation, I can feel him lean up against me, much like a cat does. Only, instead of purring, he hums very softly and I must say quite beautifully.

I don't think you'll be disappointed with a custom conjure. I'm so glad that I asked for a male. He has been such a breath of fresh air to me.
:D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

Turtlefae wrote:IPeople have said that I have a lot of creative energy, people have told me,"You have a lot of creative energy around you, are you artistic? Do you paint or draw or write?" and they always become shocked or dumbfounded when I tell them that I actually don't do ANYTHING creative.
I started this thread a bit ago and still have yet to get one of these fae, but this energy that you are emitting is enough of a reason to lean towards getting the fae. You might not be physically "creating" yet, but the possibility is there. This may be why you won the fae or it may not be. Either way, as others have said, the custom will probably help you to manifest whatever it is that you consciously or subconsciously want to be doing as far as creativity is concerned.

And don't worry about the sophistication part either. That's up to interpretation. Good luck with your decision! :hug:

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks. When I was "liking" the CH store listings, I was being open with whatever might be meant to come to me in the case that I won something. So I liked a lot of spirit listings that I would never actually go ahead and purchase but I was liking the spirit listings trying to be open that if I did win a spirit listing, that it would be an opportunity where I would possibly win a spirit type that I would never actually had welcomed on my own. So I was trying to be open and if I did win something, welcome whatever was picked because there could be a reason behind it. I did like some of the description of the Delica fairy, I like how they like romantic things and even though I've been told that I have creative energy or a "artistic eye/mind" I actually don't do anything creative (actually that blue icon with the white butterfly I made in Photoshop using a butterfly brush though, I used to make graphics in Photoshop but then I stopped because it was never 100% by me since I used other people's resources). I guess I DO have an appreciation for different styles of music and some art, not classical or sophisticated art or music though but I do appreciate creative things. I also like how they can bring positivity and I am always wanting positivity in my life. I also struggle with what the definition of "femininity" means even though I'm a female but I'm very tomboy-ish and I refuse femininity in the form of "high heels, make up, long legs, super model" type of femininity but I still want to be feminine without being what society sees as what femininity is. I do struggle with feeling female sometimes (whatever that means, what defines a female? ) and I question the definition of what femininity means. I guess maybe since they're "feminine" (whatever that possibly means? ) maybe a Delica fairy can give me their perspective of what femininity is to them (if I could ever hear spirits). So yeah.

Anyway, I'm sure if I welcome a Delica fairy, they will get along with the 2 fairies I already have. I guess I'm just overwhelmed and stressed out because I very recently welcomed 2 spirits into my spirit family and I want to keep my spirit family as small as possible but ever growing because I'm constantly meeting spirits/entities through my dreams and it seems like spirits or spirit guides want my attention from all directions and I can feel extremely stressed because I can't hear/see/sense spirits at all but I have intense vivid dreams where I constantly meet spirits/entities, it's hard to explain. Like with my first fairy at the start of spirit keeping, I had a dream where I saw her, I heard her voice, she introduced herself to me, she told me her name and where I could find her and the communication was as clear as day in that one dream but it's been 2.5 years and I still can't communicate with my spirits or hear them. Same thing, rinse and repeat, I can get an intense clear signs or callings but then nothing after.

I don't know if me winning a Delica fairy is a sort of calling from one (like not there being coincidences?) but I'll try to be open about it and take it easy, not get stressed about it. Spirit keeping isn't supposed to be stressful or full of pressure. I guess I tend to stress out because I can't hear my spirits but I want to know if they're happy or what they want from me but I don't know what they want from me. I receive a lot of spiritual signs and vague messages and visitations but nothing ever makes sense and it never seems to come from my spirit family, it's always seems to be from other places, other spirits maybe. So I stress because I never know what the signs or messages mean, what does everyone want from me. Anyway, enough rambling.

Morgan
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djiin,Vampire,Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moroï,Magical Nympho
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphire

Hello, a fairy can you fulfill one of our wishes, there exists djiin close to Delica Fae ^^

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Morgan wrote:Hello, a fairy can you fulfill one of our wishes, there exists djiin close to Delica Fae ^^
If you're asking aqbout fae with wish-granting ability, look for star faery or keshalyi at the encyclopedia : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Lol forgive me for posting on an ancient thread but I see nobody really talking about Delica after I did a forum search, so I thought I'd update..
I remember back then I did CH's "what kind of spirit should you get" kind of reading and two fae that were mentioned to me was a Galv Fae and Delica Fae.. I resonated a lot with these fae for some reason.. one being a darker fae and the other being almost opposite in energy to me seemed to make sense to me, I knew in my mind I was going to do a custom conjure of a male Galv, and a female Delica someday.. well that's exactly what I did lol. I like that you can specify what age category you can ask for in the conjure, so I asked for an Adult female Delica.
The idea of their energies felt like it would go very well with me because their qualities seem SO much like me actually!! I think anyone who truly knows me enough would agree.. so I'm very happy I went through with these conjures
Delica seem like incredibly beautiful fae to me. I'm personally excited to work with and bond with mine. I have my delica's vessel with me and I've already started an initial welcoming session, the energy feels very nice. I think I really needed this kind of spirit's energy in my life haha.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:Lol forgive me for posting on an ancient thread but I see nobody really talking about Delica after I did a forum search, so I thought I'd update..
I remember back then I did CH's "what kind of spirit should you get" kind of reading and two fae that were mentioned to me was a Galv Fae and Delica Fae.. I resonated a lot with these fae for some reason.. one being a darker fae and the other being almost opposite in energy to me seemed to make sense to me, I knew in my mind I was going to do a custom conjure of a male Galv, and a female Delica someday.. well that's exactly what I did lol. I like that you can specify what age category you can ask for in the conjure, so I asked for an Adult female Delica.
The idea of their energies felt like it would go very well with me because their qualities seem SO much like me actually!! I think anyone who truly knows me enough would agree.. so I'm very happy I went through with these conjures
Delica seem like incredibly beautiful fae to me. I'm personally excited to work with and bond with mine. I have my delica's vessel with me and I've already started an initial welcoming session, the energy feels very nice. I think I really needed this kind of spirit's energy in my life haha.
Awesome! I hope you enjoy the bonding experience with your new Fae. I was actually thinking about welcoming one into my household as well.

Always seeking and always learning.

Return to “Faery”