You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Ok so I decided to attempt to astral project as I often do when I have a free moment.
I got confortable, put on my binary music and began to relax. Next thing I know, I fall asleep and wake up.... :lol: figuring it was just an unsuccessful attempt, I went about my day.
Little did I know I was very wrong.
As I sat in my temple room playing music for my spirits and reading suddenly I hear a loud buzzing by my face, like a bee far too close to my cheek. It was so realistic, and took me by such surprise, that I swatted and flailed like the girly girl I am, (lol) frantically looking for the culprit. 2yn
Yet, right as I stood up I had a sudden vision, a flash of my astral projection from earlier. I saw a bee hovering above me, above my bed. The Bee was not hostile or buzzing, more curious and watching. I have no idea why, but I know it was a queen bee.
As I mentioned, there was no hostility and I wasn't scared. We just watched each other with curiousity. I remember it hovering above me, complete with my bedroom furniture and surroundings which I could also see in my peripheral vision.
When the vision ended, I was still standing in my temple, looked for a bee. But there wasn't a single one in the house.
I got very excited and looked up bees in dream meanings.
Normally one would be scared of insects or bugs in a dream, but apparently bees represent hard work, dedication, and leadership qualities. Here's the explanation I found about bees in dreams that best sums it up:

Bee

To see bees in your dream symbolize wealth, good luck, harmony, creativity and bliss. Bees are also symbolic of hard work and industry as represented by the common phrase "busy as a bee." Your hard work will pay off in the end with sweet results. Alternatively, the dream represents the things that are happening in your life or something that is buzzing with activity. Is there a lot going on in your life?

In particular, to see the queen bee in your dream refers to a dominant female in your life."

Sorce: dreammoods.com

I was indeed happy with this news. I later went outside with my faeries to sit on my patio in the sun only for a bee to come up to me, reguard me gor more than a few seconds before it flew away.
I smiled. I have never felt closer with nature! And it seems one of my spirits decided to manifest as a queen bee. Very interesting!
Any thoughts?

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bees are also a part of a community that works together for the good of all. Each has an assigned role, though in the case of worker bees, that role may evolve as they age. No one puts themselves ahead of the good of the community.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Bees are also a part of a community that works together for the good of all. Each has an assigned role, though in the case of worker bees, that role may evolve as they age. No one puts themselves ahead of the good of the community.
Yassss exactly! And right as I found this wonderful forum. I find it very cool that the bee vision and me joining the board seem to coincide. I don't have much of a social life, so it was great to find lots of awesome like-minded people here. 2lv

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”