Weird dark fog spirit

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

removed by moderator wrote:Unfortunately one has, I have spoken to him about this and that you are not ready so it should not happen again, sorry bout that, he was trying to get your attention.
Interesting, It would be nice to know how the demon knew about me. Why visiting me? I am not even so active member like others in this forum.

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Angelik wrote:Hi, yesterday evening I saw a strange dark cloud/fog flying over my couch. The shape was not well defined, more like an irregular shaped cloud of dark fog which moved quite fast. Does anybody know what kind of spirit could that be?
Hi there, I was wondering how big the fog was? I had a similar situation happen Tuesday evening while sitting at the kitchen table. It sounds exactly like what you described, a dark foggy cloud that moved very quickly from one chair to another. Mine was about the size of a small dog or large cat. There was another person that saw mine as well and even said it was the cat but I saw the cat on the couch in the other room. My bedroom light turned off by itself as well a couple minutes later. I have not seen any of my spirits manifest like this. I am not trying to hijack your thread and I apologise. It is just weird that I had this happen as well.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote:
removed by moderator wrote:Unfortunately one has, I have spoken to him about this and that you are not ready so it should not happen again, sorry bout that, he was trying to get your attention.
Interesting, It would be nice to know how the demon knew about me. Why visiting me? I am not even so active member like others in this forum.
as I look over the forum they do too and if they see something they like even if it's just in passing they go check it out. I am sure they come and go as they please cus I have no rules that say they must stay put, that'd be boring and besides they are entity they don't have to stay put hahahaha. I'll make sure they know you are not ready babe, don't worry. they won't (hopefully) come again unless invited

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Well ime more than happy to see them lol

spirits lots
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

When I read this thread yesterday I thought maybe someone visited, but who knows. xD Though I suppose if they did I wouldn't have room for doubt.

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

removed by moderator wrote:
Angelik wrote:
as I look over the forum they do too and if they see something they like even if it's just in passing they go check it out. I am sure they come and go as they please cus I have no rules that say they must stay put, that'd be boring and besides they are entity they don't have to stay put hahahaha. I'll make sure they know you are not ready babe, don't worry. they won't (hopefully) come again unless invited
I was not scared 1s just wondering what kind of spirit that was 1s

Return to “Spirit Keeping”