You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cyrano
Zodiac:

I was fiddling around today and the words "silver" kept grazing my mind. Just over and over. Silver Silver Silver. Then suddenly, I saw a listing for a baby silver dragon.

I couldn't resist...I got a custom conjure then and there...

does anyone here have any experiences with baby dragons of any kind? I know western silver adult dragons are very friendly and talkative, all I can imagine is that the babies must be nonstop chatterboxes. If anyone has any advice or tips at all, let me know! I've read the encyclopedia entries, but I'd love to hear what you all have to say!

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

One thing you must keep in mind is that "baby"/"infant" spirits are not like human babies. They don't need to be coddled or babied, and often times, they are wiser and more knowledgable than some adult humans. The main difference is definitely the feeling of their energy, as it has a tendency to be a lot more playful and light-hearted than say, a "full grown" spirit, though there are exceptions to every rule. I just thought that needed to be said because there is a misconception that younger spirits are at all bumbling, helpless creatures (but again, exceptions to every rule.)

Anyways, congratulations on your new dragon. Dragons make excellent choices for companions. My Silver is wonderful and I'm sure you will find yours to be the same.

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.

Return to “Dragons”