Geryon(grr-ee-aan)

Discussions on specific races of vampires.
starseed
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

Anybody familiar with this Nephilim/Cain hybrid race of sanguines? Deedee at hauntedcuriosities seems to be the only seller/contactee for them. I have some spirits and portals to a couple of entities in parallel worlds/dimensions.along with items from them. still developing my senses so cant really say my communications are %100 percent legit yet. Might be wishful thinking on my part. BUT I MIGHT be able to BECOME one of these beings in the flesh soon. cant say right now.Any of you old schoolers remember "Shine" and the ring he gave CH for ebay? what happened between CH and Deedee and why she left isn't my business just wanna see if anybody else rolls with these vamps.

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

I am a psypire and i have undergone a transformation which came easy to me at first as i was a vampire in my previous life too. Simply said, Lilith called me and i accepted . What i can tell you by my personal experience: avoid any transformation by any seller. These transformations which shift your dna/blood at its core cannot be reversed if something goes wrong, and it's my case as many others. Results are unpredictable despite of what the seller  tells you. This is my sincere advise, the consequences for me as for many others have been extremely negative and after 1 year 1/2 from the transformation things have turned for the worse and i'm still trying to adjust that in some way. Please think carefully about that.You could regret it for the rest of your life.

starseed
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

Wow! "Extremely negative"? that got my attention! I'm doing my due diligence on this. Thanks for sharing!

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Erszebet wrote:I am a psypire and i have undergone a transformation which came easy to me at first as i was a vampire in my previous life too. Simply said, Lilith called me and i accepted . What i can tell you by my personal experience: avoid any transformation by any seller. These transformations which shift your dna/blood at its core cannot be reversed if something goes wrong, and it's my case as many others. Results are unpredictable despite of what the seller  tells you. This is my sincere advise, the consequences for me as for many others have been extremely negative and after 1 year 1/2 from the transformation things have turned for the worse and i'm still trying to adjust that in some way. Please think carefully about that.You could regret it for the rest of your life.
Hello Erszebet,
What you have written is interesting. I have previously read your old posts about going through the transformation and you weren't this negative. I am curious as to what happened. What went wrong and what is extremely negative about it?
I have done a few very light and subtle workings myself but I am not sure if it's similar to yours.
I'd love to talk to you about them and hear your experience.
Since both can't PM, can you please contact me at ParaEcho? I'd really appreciate it.
There are no one to talk to about this and you were one of the few who admitted going through the transformation in that sire binding thread.
If you agree (and I hope you do), my profile at PE:
profile/Malak
(I believe I have the link under my name too..? I can't view the details on my iPhone)

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Vampire Races”