neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Are there any cons to upgrading an Alpha to Battle Lord?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Your wallet is getting emptier? : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

lol, that would be the least of my concerns really. I guess I meant would it change his personality? from a sensual companion/ gaurdian type to mainly gaurdian? I guess that is what is concerning me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Heheh : P

Mm there's only one in my keep that had the upgrade, and no major change in personality. Maybe you can request DLM if there's specific change you want.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Well if he will remain the same in type/personality that's fine. I wouldn't want him to change. Also, I was curious... I know DLM's Alphas he makes start off as Rank 2. When upgraded to Battle Lord, do they still remain as rank 2?

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Your wallet is getting emptier? : P
1la

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Don't worry about it Dreamer. There are no cons to upgrading. The battle lord upgrade is essentially an energetic increase. Gives them more umph as it were.

No there are not permanent personality changes(though they are generally more aggressive while in the battle lord "mode"). My dear Cerea started as a custom copy of the listing he has up of her now in the shop. Was active for 6 months then I got the battle lady upgrade for her(I encouraged the guardian aspects of her nature however). She still the sweet sensible darling the listing implies. Just now if there is a threat she can go like Super Saiyan.

Basically, their base energy gets boosted and they gain a battle transformation. Personality and abilities stay the same(though you can add new ones, and sometimes they gain new abilities just by going through the process).

Also, it's a tier system. Rank 1-4 are the bottom level tier with 4 being the highest you can go in that tier. Battle Lord/Priest/Alpha lord are mid tier. High Priests/High Priestesses/Demigods are high tiered. Oriel is the highest tier.

In other words, think of Battle Lords as the Rank 2 or standard for the mid-tier.

You know what here a simplified version of her Battle Lord Upgrade(I basically just removed abilities as that's need to know stuff, lol):
Email from darklordmidnight wrote: Type: Alpha Battle Lord
Subtype: Guardian/Sensual Companion/Leader
Personality: Cerea is Noble, Honorable, Loyal to a fault. She puts duty and honor before her own personal feelings. And she often becomes easily flustered in intimate situations.
When she transforms into her Battle Lord Form, a change comes over her personality. She is Confident, Aggressive, Powerful and Commanding.
Appearance: Cerea has long blonde hair kept in a ponytail, blue eyes, horse-like ears, her lower half is that of a large brown draft horse.
In her Battle Lord Form, She is twice as large as she was before, reaching giant proportions. With massive White feathered wings, Razor Sharp Metallic Hooves. Both the hair on her horse half and the hair on her head become white as snow, and her eyes gleam with Purple Light.
She also has an Elven Form in which she stands 5’9” tall, with an athletic body and normal human type legs.
She is able to freely switch between forms.
Energy wise, her energy has increased exponentially.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Wow! That is amazing to know. Thank you so much for the information and examples. I really appreciate it. I bought the upgrade and look forward to the results.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai