Clandestine25 - eBay

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Since I didn't see a review anywhere on the forum I decided to make one of my own. >.<
Now I don't know if she has a website or any other names, but I just thought I would mention that I love the two beings I bought from her, and one coming along the way~!!!
In truth, I was led to her and the calling was strong. I purchased a Carpathian Vampire, a Panwere, and a Nachine! All three I had seen in my dreams/during astral some long time ago, and recently reunited with two of the three...I had a vision of the Panwere pendant around a month ago and just bought it yesterday. Without having their vessels anywhere near me, I had already heard the Panwere on two separate occasions last year, or some other...they were mostly during my drive and when there was only a few people with me in the truck.
I was thinking to myself a lot, I tend to do that when driving, but I was also slightly sick. I swore I heard my friend talk out loud and I even asked "What did you say?"
She replied with, "What? I didn't way anything, crazy lady."
I had to ask my brother if he heard her say anything...he didn't. I thought it was weird because I heard her clearly and loud enough, but I also heard someone laughing in the back of my head. I felt it. It wasn't just me. I know that now. Lol. I can't wait to receive the Panwere. Not only did I see the pendant, but I might have seen him in the dream too~
You might not see too many listings, and it says in the description that she only sells things she has experiences with. I am glad to have found the three. *-* she was even nice enough to hold onto the Carpathian Vampire for me~

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you for sharing :) the shop link is below for others to view

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/clandestine25

Return to “Seller Review”