sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

So I finally realize that I get into situations without thinking. Like relationships that require waaaayyyy too much trust. You know, people who have exes/bootycalls as friends, hangs out with them when you are not around. Goes out late at night drinking texting you at 3:00am. Moving on way too quick. Has a crazy sex drive but wants a long distant relationship. And is into taboo kinky sh**. And when you tell them you feel jealous because of all the above, you're the one with the issue, rather than assuring you the relationship with you is important and they will do whatever it takes to make it work.

So I would like a spirit who A) eliminates all the external factors that make me jealous or B) eliminate all the internal factors that make me jealous. What do you recommend?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Djinn, perhaps Cleopatra djinn.

Assuming that this is not the first time, how about changing the standard of the people you're attracted to? Like find a conservative guy who's family- and marriage-oriented? Possibly not a hunk or alpha male etc, though.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

darkwing wrote:Djinn, perhaps Cleopatra djinn.

Assuming that this is not the first time, how about changing the standard of the people you're attracted to? Like find a conservative guy who's family- and marriage-oriented? Possibly not a hunk or alpha male etc, though.
Those guys don't like me for some reason. I've tried. They don't chase. I thought this last one looked like a "nice guy" turns out he was a super freak. Claims to be loyal, but not quite to my standards.

One of my psychics said I think too negatively, so there is no other reality possible.

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:One of my psychics said I think too negatively, so there is no other reality possible.
That is a distinct possibility: Reality is as you create it.

Just tonight, I was sitting here stewing about my gradually declining income (and kind of at the point where I just didn't care anymore) when a voice came in the back of my head saying, "You created me to help you, now allow me to do so."

"Well, what do you need me to do?"

"I need your permission."

"But if you know you were created for that purpose, isn't that permission enough?"

"No. I need your permission to proceed."

OK, so I told him by the end of the year, I wanted to have a steady income of x-amount or more, from one of several possible sources, and gave him full permission to find the best path for me to that goal along with a good jolt of energy to get him started.

Money isn't raining from the ceiling yet, but my mood has definitely lightened

Then I got to thinking that might be your problem: You want a relationship, but you haven't given permission for it to happen

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Dragonoake wrote:
Samsara wrote:One of my psychics said I think too negatively, so there is no other reality possible.
That is a distinct possibility: Reality is as you create it.

Just tonight, I was sitting here stewing about my gradually declining income (and kind of at the point where I just didn't care anymore) when a voice came in the back of my head saying, "You created me to help you, now allow me to do so."

"Well, what do you need me to do?"

"I need your permission."

"But if you know you were created for that purpose, isn't that permission enough?"

"No. I need your permission to proceed."

OK, so I told him by the end of the year, I wanted to have a steady income of x-amount or more, from one of several possible sources, and gave him full permission to find the best path for me to that goal along with a good jolt of energy to get him started.

Money isn't raining from the ceiling yet, but my mood has definitely lightened

Then I got to thinking that might be your problem: You want a relationship, but you haven't given permission for it to happen
You know, I was in a "I don't need money state" for 3 years. I mean I wanted it in my head, but not in my heart. I had a ton of self justification why money was bad...and so it wasn't coming towards me. My thoughts and feelings were conflicted and so I was stuck in inaction. Finally resolved it through some spell work. And it literally is raining for me.

And I think you are right. Not so much I haven't given them permission, maybe I haven't given myself permisson. Just like money I've placed judgement on love. And judgement is why things stay away.

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Not so much I haven't given them permission, maybe I haven't given myself permission. Just like money I've placed judgement on love. And judgement is why things stay away.
Makes sense to me

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25

I just wanted to say this is great advice! Our companions are totally waiting for our permission!

I've always been the type to try things myself, to try to find my way, but reading everyone's words ~ I can picture my companions waiting patiently for me to really ask for help.

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!

Return to “General Questions”