Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Good Evening everyone : )

I was told that I have a lot of unbounds around me from the Spirit Biography. I had it done for my new Gargoyle "L" and he let me know through the reading that there's no void in my protection now.

I know that unbounds come and go...but what attracts them in the first place? Is my boring life that much of a good drama? And how do I know how long they've been here? The ones with malicious intents have been removed...but the fact of some being is watching me and I don't know who it; is quite unnerving.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Unbounds can be anywhere, with or without specific reasons.
Maybe the place you are now is attractive for the unbounds, maybe there's something that make them come to you, perhaps ancestral ties or past lives reasons, and so on and so on.

You might need to ask them one by one to find out why and how long have they been there, or ask for some readings regarding that questions : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Some people just have really delicious energy! Unbounds are everywhere, and some people just really draw them in for various reasons; energy, the ability to communicate, beings from past lives. If you have any issues with them hanging about, as I do except for ancestors who want to help, ask your gargoyle to keep them all out. My gargie is like a bouncer, he checks everyone at the door, and if you don't have permission you don't get in, period.

Its hard to tell how long they've been there unless you can communicate. Some can hang around for a long time. You can try talking to your gargoyle with a pendulum, tarot/oracle cards, or telepathy to find out. Just remember your protective mesures!

Return to “Protection”