Werewolf Spell by Jessica Black.

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: ??? Who the hell is Jeremy Steinke? Some guy who proclaimed something out of craziness?
Yea, just these talks about turning into werewolves always bugged me somehow, and just then I remember that case.
Who knows if this Steinke also used some spell or ritual to turn, and became who he is : /
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I, on the other hand, am not lying. I'm being brutally honest about the fact that I acquired that power of a Werewolf. I generally feel it in my core, along with energies pertaining to it. They've progressed quite a bit, and I've had to actually attempt to meditate to see if it's ready, when I tried to activate the form, it was not ready just yet. I'm still going to keep trying though! 1ey
Then I would suggest that you practice safety first, and record the turning event with a high quality video recorder, perhaps a live show streaming in the internet so that no one can tamper it : )
I will be glad to implement your idea, but I have to master the transformation process before I upload a video with it. And a live show streaming? Well.. That'll come after the YouTube Video with the turning event. 1ak

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Aren't Silver Bullets practically useless against Werewolves if they don't have that weakness to begin with? And I suppose I'd have to take an angel halo from someone who's not using their own any longer. I'm pondering if I can have my Alya or Bronwyn Angel grant me immortality.. I'll ask them if either one of them can. 1d
Yeah, normal bullets suffice.
Bronwyn Angels can die, so I'm not sure if they could grant you immortality.
I heard that bullets were tried on them before, it did not slow them down at all. Hell, it did not even look like it hit. That's coming from people who've had an unfortunate encounter with them. (Or things similar to them.) 1e

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: I heard that bullets were tried on them before, it did not slow them down at all. Hell, it did not even look like it hit. That's coming from people who've had an unfortunate encounter with them. (Or things similar to them.) 1e
.....then how did they survive to be able to tell the tale?
Some tales are just that, stories.
Besides, try hitting something in a high pressure/stress situation on adrenaline. You need training to be able to have any accuracy or lots of luck.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

Dude if you can get ANYTHING close to the movie weres/Vamps from a spelled item....please post some YouTubes and link me to this Jessica Black!! LOL!

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I heard that bullets were tried on them before, it did not slow them down at all. Hell, it did not even look like it hit. That's coming from people who've had an unfortunate encounter with them. (Or things similar to them.) 1e
.....then how did they survive to be able to tell the tale?
Some tales are just that, stories.
Besides, try hitting something in a high pressure/stress situation on adrenaline. You need training to be able to have any accuracy or lots of luck.
These were people who encountered Werewolves and managed to survive. They've told other people about what they encountered, like for example, Dogman Encounters on YouTube.
Well they were able to run away, some even had cars to help them escape, one sprayed a Werewolf with some kind of pepper in it, it buried it's face into the ground to get it out of there, only for it to get sprayed again, it eventually got lit on fire by one of the two men using a stick that was in a fire pit, and when they got in the car to get the <<Removed by Mod>>out of there, they saw the creature again observing them as they left, having put out the fire it had on it's fur.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

starseed wrote:Dude if you can get ANYTHING close to the movie weres/Vamps from a spelled item....please post some YouTubes and link me to this Jessica Black!! LOL!
It's not from a spelled item, it's two different spells she has. I'm going to ask my djinn to these two for you. 1i

What you can expect from the Werewolf spell is a wolf form, typical benefits that come with that form, and you'll also be able to have your mind remain the same and still be there when you actually shift, but you'll gain more desires and impulses that mimic that of the actual Werewolf. I can say that you have to practice with that Wolf form by meditating for 10 minutes two or three times a week. You can also decide what you want to look like while in Werewolf form. Which I think is really cool. :)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote:These were people who encountered Werewolves and managed to survive. They've told other people about what they encountered, like for example, Dogman Encounters on YouTube.
Well they were able to run away, some even had cars to help them escape, one sprayed a Werewolf with some kind of pepper in it, it buried it's face into the ground to get it out of there, only for it to get sprayed again, it eventually got lit on fire by one of the two men using a stick that was in a fire pit, and when they got in the car to get the <<Removed by Mod>>out of there, they saw the creature again observing them as they left, having put out the fire it had on it's fur.
Sounds like lots of reliable sources then! Rock on! 1ak

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:These were people who encountered Werewolves and managed to survive. They've told other people about what they encountered, like for example, Dogman Encounters on YouTube.
Sounds like lots of reliable sources then! Rock on! 1ak
:)

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

bump

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I am just curious, if you were able to shift into wolf form, yet, JackOLantern :)

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”