You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I understand your point Joseph but in my case it was a mistake.
From everything i have , bout 70% from the spells and bindings and about 40% from the spirits/entities are overlooked and thats one of biggest regrets imo. Specially bout the spirits/ entities , since i chose them and now they dont get the attention they deserve

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

I'm sorry [emoji52] I doubt they feel that way though. There there to enrich our lives and help us. They do little things and in my experience scare us straight when we make poor decisions and decide to back sass them. So even if one being is reaching out and helping in some minute way I know they feel ignored because there always around you in your company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

*dont feel ignored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

For anyone who got the Illuminatis binding, is there a code word needed to use it? I didn't see one in my order notes. I have the academic version for Aphrodite.

Listing says:
You can activate and deactivate any of the Illuminatis Consciousness' as needed.

ImageImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You might want to ask HD, since the lisitng said
The Code Words will be unique to you for the activation & deactivation of the Consciousness you select. You will receive these Code Words in the customer notes area of your order history, or emailed to you if you check out anonymously.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

I have had mutiples of these Infusions since they came out along with at least 15-20 Master Services over the years and never really felt or noticed anything different.Hopefully i'm just stagnant and blocked and when I get the right key to my paranormal lock they will all hit at once and i'll be supercharged! LOL!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

starseed wrote:I have had mutiples of these Infusions since they came out along with at least 15-20 Master Services over the years and never really felt or noticed anything different.Hopefully i'm just stagnant and blocked and when I get the right key to my paranormal lock they will all hit at once and i'll be supercharged! LOL!
A lot of these spells and services work on your astral or spiritual bodies. So learning how to work with and feel energy helps out a lot. But you can also use them by visualization and intent even if you can't feel them, as long as you believe the energies are there.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I had the elf power MS done some year ago, only 4 sessions. I think it worked. In my case the results came with 2 years delay, but they came.

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I'm more than a little interested, but am using most of my free money in medical bills at the moment, so, keep us updated. Maybe when I get my problems straightened out, I can use those funds for something like this instead.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I just got the Succubus Infusion one done recently haha, I think it was during that sale, I ended up being tempted to go for it, so just decided to take the opportunity. I also had no idea what to pick for awhile, I didn't have any deep reason to pick Succubus other than it felt relevant to me, and although I've been told ubi is within my bloodline by multiple practitioners/people, I have a hard time believing that still, so I'm thinking the service is just supplemental for me. I do feel an energy from the vessel that provides extra energy though, so that's neat.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”