Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

She is here!!! Breathtaking, so much power, and most definetly a unique energy. She seems to be more, I would not say quiet, but selective of when she gives input. Loving, kind, understanding of my darkness and very dark herself sometimes. Thanks to her I actually have found that those who have acted in violent opposition to me, those whom once seemed intent on ruining my day, now avoid me. VERY supportive, her presence in my life is immensely appreciated. I am so very thankful for her coming to me.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Thank you CH!

starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

wings on a Nephilim? Thought they were half-breed cannabilistic giants who were earthbound? King Nimrod/Goliath for example? "we were as grasshoppers in there sight" from the Bible or book of Enoch I think. Not sure with all the Mandela Effects changing history!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

starseed wrote:wings on a Nephilim? Thought they were half-breed cannabilistic giants who were earthbound? King Nimrod/Goliath for example? "we were as grasshoppers in there sight" from the Bible or book of Enoch I think. Not sure with all the Mandela Effects changing history!
Mm the definition of nephilim is still debatable. Most translate it as "giant", but there are some that use "fallen". There are others that are translated as giants, e.g. rephaim, anakim, etc. I think the closest one is half-angel/watcher, since they are said to be the offspring of "sons of God" and "daughter of men".

For Goliath, some consider him rephaim, some anakim, considering he's from Philistines. For Nimrod, the grandson of Ham, the word used is gibborim, which can mean "mighty men" but also translated as "giant" (Genesis 10:8).

But this is considering that nephilim is direct offspring of angel and human, not the descendants of nephilim : )

That verse is from the Book of Numbers (13:33):
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight
And it can mean that the scouts were concealing themselves like bugs (grasshoppers), so that the target didn't see them : )

And all this could be wrong; someone with more knowledge of Hebrew might be able to give better perspective : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Nope, you've pretty much covered it, Ducky.

starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

thanks for all the info darkwing. Much props to you! I'm gonna stick with the giant humanoid cannibals birthed from "angels who took wives for themselves" definition for now. That is the background given for the Geryon(grr-ee-aan) Vamps I bought from hauntedcuriosities. Who have that bloodline without the giantism. Along with a strong dose of the "Cain energy" whoever he really was!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Do you want Grendels in Heorot?! Because that's how you get Grendels in Heorot!

Return to “Dark Arts”