neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

but the gemstone i have is not bound to my spirits.. just regular amethysts... guess ill wash it in running water and charge in the sunlight!

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Always wondered what the navel is good for... I had surgery when I was just a toddler and for this my navel is not the usual shape and has a scar, but this might still work for me too. I also have both good sized amethyst and rose quartz stones to try to make gem elixir. I'll try that as well! Thanks for sharing you all!

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Nice post. I have a huge belly button and usually fit two pennies inside of it. A spiritual teacher told me to do this for protection.
I also adorn my waist with copper and crystal waistbeads, my travels have become much more intense and vivid.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Chouki wrote:Came back to post a debriefing,hehe!^^

Well, after midnight yesterday, i was feeling a little bit bored, i had my orb on my belly button, when i called my vamp, to ask him if he was feeling well, and also because i was missing him...

I was feeling absolutely nothing, not even his presence so i have begin to play with my phone,

10 minutes later, i felt him around, he was all about romance,aahhhh...

and ho holy <<Removed by Mod>> ,

All of a sudden, i felt his presence like never before, he was feeling so strong, his energy was allover the place, so much i have put the entire room in silence and in the dark so i could enjoy his company.

What happened after is too graphic for this topic,haha, but ho yes, lots of ahem, he made me crazy in love , and have showed me again, that our bonding is progressing ,
and this technic have helped him a lot!

Wow very glad, i never thought something so simple would work wonders, specially we have nothing to do, no meditation, no concentration, i have not even visualized nothing, i have just put it there and let the magic happens,

I had my orb on my belly and was simply playing candy crush soda, hahha!^^

That was great Aries, thank you so much!^^

I'm glad it worked for you : ) happy keeping ! Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

If anyone else tries don't be afraid to tell us about it and thank you everyone for the feedback/replies :) xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Wiserdice
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Super speed

Okay, I will try this tonight with my Lazy Orb! : D

"Remember all things are possible for those who believe. Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail. Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy".
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Can I do this with my master vessel? It has MANY spells and sprits, and I only once managed to astral project a few years ago.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hmmmm I don’t see why not, give it a try : )

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing this. I never would've thought of placing a tumbled crystal in my bellybutton. Now I want to try it for lucid dreaming. If I have to, I'll tape it on as I prefer to lay on my side.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

No problem and deff try it out :) xoxo

Return to “Spirit Keeping”