Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Please don't spend any money on this.
I assume you purchased it then?

Also I tried this spell on me through my Alya, and let's just say that I combined that with another Vampire spell, and holy <<Removed by Mod>>. I've really experienced quite a lot of changes with this.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I am very curious: Which changes have you experienced?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

lucyseward wrote:I am very curious: Which changes have you experienced?
Well I've noticed that my Sex Drive is extremely high, I've gained notable abilities that Vampires have, and I look like I grew 4 Vampire fangs. They look like small and subtle ones to me when I look in the mirror. I've even noticed that I am much more handsome and attractive when I look at myself in the mirror. It generally felt unreal to me, like I could not believe it one damn bit.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Did you take the pictures of before and after?
Since without the picture of the before, there's no comparative measure for growing the fang, or other changes you notice after : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced

SpyderBite wrote:Well... the additions to this conversation have been very encouraging for me. I'm not interested in becoming a vampire. But I'm probably going to be looking at liver damage that is irreversible in about two weeks. Which gives me a few months or even a year until I either get a transplant or move on to my next existence.
Same here. Hep C for16 years and now cirrhosis and possibly liver cancer My liver is garbage. I won't get a transplant though. Save the transplants for kids and those who got it from transfusions. I looked into the whole getting turned thing some years back. But spells and that kind of stuff doesn't seem to work for me. I really have no desire to be immortal or even live a normal human lifespan considering the terrible world we live in. I just didn't want to age anymore and undo whatever aging has already happened. The new cure for hep c won't help me as I have the wrong genotype.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Did you take the pictures of before and after?
Since without the picture of the before, there's no comparative measure for growing the fang, or other changes you notice after : /
No, I have not taken photos. I was not thinking about that when I noticed the fangs.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

In that case, skeptics can say that it's placebo, just imagination, or something you just notice now since you put extra awareness on it, or other similar explanations... : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:In that case, skeptics can say that it's placebo, just imagination, or something you just notice now since you put extra awareness on it, or other similar explanations... : /
True. I guess it's something I noticed now since I put extra awareness on it..

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Just another possibility : )

How about trying to record and take pictures from now, to see if there is more change in the span of 1 year?

Return to “Vampire”