Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Yes, which is where the danger lies with that, imho, especially with an offering like that.
The Immortals could represent and behave much differently for other persons. And you can't really, 100% guarantee that they will be as lenient and less severe to them than they are to you. So someone could get lucky but someone could get really unlucky too.
Not every experience you gain might be a good experience :P

Just look at the stories, Yahweh vs Lilith/Lucifer/Satan on here. To some Yahweh is their friend, to some he's the enemy and so with the demonic immortals.
I myself had not so positive interactions with an immortal already, whom I didn't even want to work with in the first place.

Also I have to add, since the universe is everything, to be everything, everything has to be true and real in some place. So all the stories you read probably are true somewhere.
While what you say is true, this is also partly where my own experience comes into play as working with Immortals in general. Would Themis, Tyche, and Nemesis come to me and have me create this giveaway for the sole purpose of finding someone they'd disagree with? Of course not. It be a waste of everyone's time. They'd want someone who resonates with them and who's life they can change in an incredible ways, and down the road possibly help to change the lives of others. This giveaway is a seed that with time may grow to create change and motion in the world. Immortals only seek to act when there are a thousand reasons to do so, and Themis, Tyche, and Nemesis have found theirs. Keep in mind that they are handpicking. This is not a raffle.

I understand what you are saying generally though.

Also, it is true that everything is true in the universe in some way, but that also folds back into the argument of how do you know, and yada yada yada. There's a lot of thinking and conjecture to be had in that train of thought and a lot of technicalities and tracing what that means for your present reality. In the end it always boils down to me as are these connections improving my life in some way? Is the hardship disciplining me? Is the prosperity helping me to give to others? Am I becoming a wholer, more rounded and enlightened person? I would say yes, and that makes it all worth it.

It's sort of like standing on the edge of a pool representing each Immortal and wondering if you should dive in. For some of us, it's a gentle wading into the waters. We get comfortable and enjoy what we feel and experience, but sooner or later, we stare down into the black chasm of the unknown and we are forced to ask ourselves, do we go deeper? Some people are uncomfortable with that. That's fine. Others skirt the edge of the pool and dip their toes in from time to time. That's also fine. I, on the other hand, seemed obsessed with jumping into as many pools as I can. It's not always right away. Sometimes I'll go a little into the deep and raise for air, but in every instance, I want to know more and see more of what I can learn.

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Azure Echo wrote: While what you say is true, this is also partly where my own experience comes into play as working with Immortals in general. Would Themis, Tyche, and Nemesis come to me and have me create this giveaway for the sole purpose of finding someone they'd disagree with? Of course not. It be a waste of everyone's time.
Probably true, unless
Azure Echo wrote:In the end it always boils down to me as are these connections improving my life in some way? Is the hardship disciplining me? Is the prosperity helping me to give to others? Am I becoming a wholer, more rounded and enlightened person?
Suffering and pain are teaching moments too. They might improve someone's life in some way, down the line, maybe in the next live or lives or someone elses life, who knows?
We don't know that and they do, because time, the illusion.
Azure Echo wrote: That's also fine. I, on the other hand, seemed obsessed with jumping into as many pools as I can. It's not always right away. Sometimes I'll go a little into the deep and raise for air, but in every instance, I want to know more and see more of what I can learn.
Until you find the pool with the shark. I did. Taught me a few lessons. Some I realized and some I probably haven't yet.
Won't keep me from learning but probably made me more wary and cautious.
One of the reasons I'll keep out of this :P

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LOL You bring up a lot of fair points, Aprophis. Still, this giveaway does boil down to them wanting to connect to someone to help them out. Can negative moments be teaching moments? Of course. But they'll also be there for the recovery, to make them a stronger and more enlightened person. I'm dealing with CONSTANT Immortal lessons that involve life not going the way I want it to, but that's because I invite challenge to improve myself as a person. That's not the case for everyone, but it does depend on the person and how the connect to an Immortal.

As for this event that happened to you, it sounds pretty rough. :( Email me about it some time if you'd like. I am interested in hearing about it. I don't claim to know everything, and I only work with what I know, so getting another perspective is always refreshing.

~~~~~~
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Azure Echo wrote:LOL You bring up a lot of fair points, Aprophis.
Well, I do try.
Azure Echo wrote: I'm dealing with CONSTANT Immortal lessons that involve life not going the way I want it to, but that's because I invite challenge to improve myself as a person.
As long as you won't have to deal with lessons like "how to deal with the loss of all your family" or "How to deal with the loss of all your belongings to a fire" and things like that, it's not so harsh.
But I'm sure it has happened, although luckily not to me.
How did Leland Gaunt say in Needful Things? "I might be your Elder but I'm not your Better"

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Agreed, Aprophis. Those sorts of... reeeeally messed up things would be things I would not look forward to experiencing. I feel like that's... on a whole other level. I experience what I would consider frustrating inconveniences more than that, but they really help me to understand my own thought process and how to reshape it to be more positive.

I agree, Kindred and DB! I just.. don't know what can be done. lol! I considered copying and pasting Aprophis' and my discussion in another thread, but then it'd be out of context and kind of awkward for everyone else. Hmmm....

~~~~~~
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Distribution of fortune with Nemesis can be good as well, don't focus only on the bad. Themis is associated with the court system and judges etc. The name means 'distributor of fortune' and it can go both ways. I have a feeling Nemesis might also be associated with something such as union activism for better/more just rights and conditions? Or when you are 'fighting' say in a courtroom for more fair treatment objectively and so on?

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Whew. That took a lot more work than I thought. Posts have been moved!

*falls over*

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks a lot DB :) :)

~~~~~~
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Much appreciated Darkbane

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have Nemesis and Tyche on triumvirate plus Nike and Tyche also on the Shread of power vessels bindings. I find all of these Immortals keeping the universeal laws in balance. Karmic balanced retribution alone with justice, fairness and fortune are some of the most important life aspects that governing humanity ever since life on earth exists.

Return to “Immortals - Specific”