sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

These look fascinating! Do please post feedback on how they're working for you, once you've begun working with them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I finally ordered the Magesta binding with some other interesting bindings. I will try to update this thread as soon as I receive it and start to work with it.
It would be great to hear more experiences about this binding. ::Anyone::

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Color me intrigued. Can't wait to hear more!

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Ashen-Shugar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I ordered the Magesta binding last month and it just shipped. Hopefully I get good results from it and then order the Empire Alice binding afterwards. According to the Empire Alice description it is the next step after the Magesta binding.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

I've not yet received my Magesta yet, but I did order the Empire Alice just now too.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Me too 1s ...have not yet received the Magesta, but yesterday I ordered again a load of items including Empire Alice.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

This morning I finally received Empire Alice Bindings, Magesta still to arrive, but it's been already shipped.
Looking forward to work with these two bindings!! Will update this thread, as soon as I get some result.
My last order included so many items and some of those new amazing orbs, that I just don't know from where to start working! :lol:
LOL I have to free one of my shelves to make space for all my new bindings :lol:

Emmsie
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Prometheus
Zodiac:

Hi all!

This was a post started awhile ago and occasionally bumped/replied to, and doing a search this is the only dedicated post to Magesta and Empire Alice bindings it seems.

Lots of folks in this thread seemed to mention they ordered one or both of these and said they would report findings but didn't end up doing it - at least yet! A couple people reported on initial experiences (which was great to hear) but not beyond that.

Since it has been some time for some, I'm hoping if any of these people continued to work with them - or others who have acquired either or both of these since - have experiences using them they would be willing to share.

Any thoughts, reports, tips (etc etc) with them I would be very curious and grateful to hear! I have these coming along hopefully fairly soon and I'm particularly interested in working with them.

For those interested in these bindings and thread I promise to post my thoughts when they arrive as well - pinky swear! :)

Emmsie
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Prometheus
Zodiac:

Hi again all -

I promised to post a 'report' on using these bindings once they arrived, and I'm here to keep my promise!

So, I received both the Magesta and Empire Alice bindings a few weeks ago, and I held off a bit on reporting to work with it a bit. When it first arrived, I actually realized I got several things (two of them freebies) that also happened to have a '3 bodies' focus and/or connecting with inner strengths, connecting in general etc, which made me a bit confused with all of them, to be honest, as to what was different between some of them.

Right off the bat, I actually felt the strongest energy with a grab-bag freebie I was sent called "Mirror, Mirror", which I may actually post about (mental note to do a search for a thread), because working with it in meditation literally the *first time* I used it I had a bunch of visuals, which is notable for me because I've been working on that, having a much, much longer experience of connecting through energy and other means.

So at first, I sent the Magesta and Empire Alice aside and worked with "Mirror Mirror" for the first few days/week, but I now indeed have worked with the Magesta binding solely for a good stretch (hence feeling it was a decent time for a report).

So I'm still fairly new with it, but I can say that my experience with it has absolutely been an enhancement while meditating and connecting. Breaking it down, I suppose I would say that I have noticed an ease (and speed) in getting to that space in meditating/connecting where you feel the energy like, I dunno, boom! Very, very there and apparent. I'm used to connecting via energy, but this was an uptick in speed and I guess 'presence', perhaps not instantly, of course, but much faster. I am working on getting to the point where I feel I'm astral traveling (I have a hard time deciding if I am or not cause it feels close, so who knows), but I feel like this binding gives a boost to that as well. I've also heard some auditory things as well, which is also something I'm working on and hasn't been the norm prior to recently.

I do believe there are likely to be more aspects to this, but right now I am feeling it as a pretty strong connection aid and one that may prove especially beneficial in astral travel or associated states of connection.

The Empire Alice I have not worked with yet beyond just feeling the energy in a cursory sort of 'test it out' type of way, so I will leave that aside for now. It may be a bit before I report on that one as I'm really focusing on what I've mentioned before moving to work more with what I'd consider psychic or divination slanted things. I have been a reader for a long time and so I feel the visualizing/connecting in different ways is something I'd like to do/need to do more at the moment. What I will love - and is my hope - is to follow it with more divination-esque things after I open alternate means of communication and see where that heads when reaching out via those found (hopefully) alternate pathways in a stronger way.

So for now, Magesta gets my thumbs up and especially if someone is working on various 3 bodies/connecting things as I have been. :)

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Last night I used Magesta after quite a long break. Result: vivid weird and articulated dream including people I have never met and a spaceship. I normally have this kind of dream even without keeping the binding under my pillow (and before receiving Magesta), but considering this was the night I used the spell after a long time, I think it somehow worked.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”