Hard To Believe This is Happening! But It Is!

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

As some of you may have seen, I've recently posted about my experience finding my Soulmate. I didn't go into extreme detail, but I briefly mentioned the various indicators found using different Spiritual tools, including a Psychic Reading to confirm the encounter.

So, I've been waiting on a way to have a more permanent form of contact with her, given the situation. Today, that happened. We ran into each other again. Keep in mind that this was our second encounter in "reality." I was actually in the midst of writing a message to her, in a University FB group chat we're a part of. She was asking something, and I was going to answer her question. That's when I saw her turn the corner. She looked at me and instantly recognized me, like I was her best friend (I mean, I technically am haha). She said "hi", and we had a nice small conversation. I felt totally comfortable. She felt totally comfortable (I mean, enough to approach someone she's only spoken to briefly once before!). It was incredible!

The fact that she seemed to recognize me, makes me wonder. I've been having dreams of her, where the two of us are sitting and talking about different things. I didn't immediately assume that she shared those dreams, because I thought that maybe it was her Soul/Higher Self talking to me, rather than her conscious self. Yet...she recognized me today, and the way that we spoke had the same type of connection as the conversations in my dreams. Like, it felt the same. Everything felt open and positive. I could say whatever I wanted to say, and I did. We straight up spoke about some classes we failed (well, in my case I dropped it because I knew I would fail it later on).

And now, there is a permanent form of communication, through FB. I thought I was going to have to wait a little bit longer to communicate with her. Turns out that The Universe has better plans for the two of us. 1lo

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Very interesting. I have been having dreams of a certain man since 2013, when our paths cross as I believe wis bound to happen, it will be interesting to see if he has any recollection of those dreams.

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Very interesting. I have been having dreams of a certain man since 2013, when our paths cross as I believe wis bound to happen, it will be interesting to see if he has any recollection of those dreams.
That's awesome news!! When that moment happens, you'll realize that it was worth the wait! :)

It'll be a little while until I can ask her for official confirmation, but it's still interesting to consider, nonetheless.

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
Solarian
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Wow amazing, thank you for sharing this. I was once told by someone who claimed they can tell anyone their soulmate's first and last name. I was told that in this life his name is Andrew Parker, and while it's a very common name, I've forgotten about it until reading your post. I've been enjoying being single for months now, really getting my crap together and figuring myself out. I'm open to meeting him but I've always assumed he's not in this realm in this life.

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Solarian wrote:Wow amazing, thank you for sharing this. I was once told by someone who claimed they can tell anyone their soulmate's first and last name. I was told that in this life his name is Andrew Parker, and while it's a very common name, I've forgotten about it until reading your post. I've been enjoying being single for months now, really getting my crap together and figuring myself out. I'm open to meeting him but I've always assumed he's not in this realm in this life.
Hmm..I don't know if I buy that. With that being said, if that person is genuine, I hope you find him! And even if that person isn't genuine, I hope you find your Soulmate!

With that being said, the term "Soulmate" has a bunch of definitions attached to it. Really, the term refers to someone whom you've had multiple positive Past Life connections with. By that definition, a Soulmate can be someone who is a lover, or someone who is a friend, or family members, or even a pet. Plus, Soulmate relationships can change from lifetime-to-lifetime. My Soulmate & I have had a good number of romantic lifetimes together, but I know we had at least one lifetime where we were just friends. Although, not really "just" friends, because it was a friendship that had a strong connection, and we'd see each other everyday.

Based on my own experience, I think that the feeling you get from a romantic Soulmate is different from the feeling you get from a non-romantic (aka pet or friend) Soulmate. Which is why in my own personal definition of the term "Soulmate", I like to differentiate romantic connections from non-romantic ones (i.e I personally categorize romantic Soulmates as "Soulmates", and the rest as another type of Karmic relationship). After all, it's not really fair to compare someone whom you've only had a friend connection with, to someone who has had multiple romantic connections to you. It's just not the same thing.

Then there is your Twin Flame, who is supposed to be the "other half" of your Soul. You only meet them once every like..7 or 8 lifetimes (I don't think you can really place an exact number, but the point is..you don't see them very often). When you meet them, it can be romantic, but not necessarily. Usually the connection is too chaotic for something like that, because your vibrations are too similar.

So, you could have a Twin Flame on another Planet. Or a Soulmate, but it's not necessary to have a Soulmate on another Planet. And you can have more than one romantic Soulmate, depending on the type of connections you've had with people in the past. Point being, don't give up. And also realize that you can have a perfectly happy relationship without the other person being a Soulmate. Every Soulmate, at one point, was not a Soulmate! :)

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Very good ttitw11, seems like the soulmate thing is quite enjoyable. I think I got to meet somebody that would fit the twinflame thing recently through FB but we are not friends anymore... I miss her everyday and indeed it was somewhat chaotic given she's been having such a rough time such as myself.

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

brolasta wrote:Very good ttitw11, seems like the soulmate thing is quite enjoyable. I think I got to meet somebody that would fit the twinflame thing recently through FB but we are not friends anymore... I miss her everyday and indeed it was somewhat chaotic given she's been having such a rough time such as myself.
Twin Flame relationships tend to be chaotic anyways. So, even if she was yours, it probably wasn't her background experiences. The reason why is because Twin Flames are really close in vibration..TOO close. Some people are lucky and are able to keep a steady relationship with their Twin Flame. Personally, I'd take my Soulmate any day, and I'm not just saying that because I found mine. While both Twin Flame relationships and Soulmate relationships have a Spiritual purpose, Twin Flames are more focused towards growth. Soulmate relationships are better for love.

If she is your Twin Flame, you might find yourselves reconnecting. The reconnection might not last though. Like I said, the relationships are chaotic.

This is only based on the research I've done, and I've done plenty, given my own situation. :)

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
brolasta wrote:Very good ttitw11, seems like the soulmate thing is quite enjoyable. I think I got to meet somebody that would fit the twinflame thing recently through FB but we are not friends anymore... I miss her everyday and indeed it was somewhat chaotic given she's been having such a rough time such as myself.
Twin Flame relationships tend to be chaotic anyways. So, even if she was yours, it probably wasn't her background experiences. The reason why is because Twin Flames are really close in vibration..TOO close. Some people are lucky and are able to keep a steady relationship with their Twin Flame. Personally, I'd take my Soulmate any day, and I'm not just saying that because I found mine. While both Twin Flame relationships and Soulmate relationships have a Spiritual purpose, Twin Flames are more focused towards growth. Soulmate relationships are better for love.

If she is your Twin Flame, you might find yourselves reconnecting. The reconnection might not last though. Like I said, the relationships are chaotic.

This is only based on the research I've done, and I've done plenty, given my own situation. :)
Nice topic Thetruth, Bumping!^^

I have meet one of my human soul mates March month,
it is going so great i have no words!^^

And, yes: : "Hard To Believe This is Happening! But It Is!"

very nice thread, eating pop corn and waiting for more!^^

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I got that true twin flames are very ancient and rare, way back before atlantis and lemuria, and some forces hunting them down and giving them hell because when they unite they create the original bridge that had the now shattered planet at daath bringing some very high and strong vibrations and change to earth through this union.

On the growth thing, yeah... It seems like it but the love aspect of it it's on another level IME and again, my chart shows me having a transformation through a union with a girl so double confirmation on the growth thing if the chart is actually talking about her plus a happy marriage and Gawd do I hope you are right and do get to reconnect with her once again... I also hope it's not just a product of a very strong desire on my part.

So, I'm still not sure on the twin flames thing with her, I had this visual of her where her image melted and one of her other bodies was all that remained, it was sparkling white with platinum rays shooting outwards, so beatiful to behold.... And this strong weeping emotion carried afterwards, it took me one full day to fully tap into the emotion because of me being a blocked HSP (found out some days ago).

So, this thought arises from remembering the image coupled with pressencing the emotion, the thought is about all the trials, tribulations and long time looking for "you", "I finally find you", I mean, I even woke up the next day crying out loud f*s.... Idk what's that supposed to mean, maybe it's a soul mate / twin flame thing? Or a projection of all the soul searching I've done? Of trying to integrate my soul fully in the shamanic perspective thinking that she's my other half? I still have no clue really, specially since her other body didn't look like my other body but the emotion still flows if I focus on the image up this day....

Anyways, It's good to hear love stories :) hope you guys fare well.

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:

Nice topic Thetruth, Bumping!^^

I have meet one of my human soul mates March month,
it is going so great i have no words!^^

And, yes: : "Hard To Believe This is Happening! But It Is!"

very nice thread, eating pop corn and waiting for more!^^
Thanks! You might have to wait a while, though. A little bit under a year, at this point. 1d

Also, you wouldn't happen to be a Leo Sun/Moon/Ascendant/North Node in Astrology, would you?

I kicked you in the mind
The nature of my crime

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”