KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

If anyone has spirits entities from different places, ie, some from Russia, some from Ireland, and so on, have you noticed if they typically enjoy their own native cuisine best? I thought about getting something specific to a culture for one of my entities, but I won't go to the trouble if it doesn't make a difference. Has anyone noticed this, ie, a Russian entity/spirit would enjoy things like vodka or borch (however that cold beet soup is spelled), Irish spirits may enjoy whiskey, and so on. Anyone have an idea or any experience, or is any food the best? Stories would be interesting!

Amore
neophyte
neophyte

Would you be comfortable with sharing what kind of entity it is?

The reason I ask is because I think it depends, although they would definitely appreciate the fact that you are going out of your way to get them something special.

For example, I have female Irish fae and they enjoy fresh fruit and sweet teas (one likes berries). They aren't particularly fussy about your typical, modern-day Irish cuisine.

However, if it is something like a vampire or a human spirit and they loved that kind of food when they were living because it was a part of their CULTURE and way of life, then yes, I think it would make a positive difference.

A little road not made of man,
Enabled of the eye,
Accessible to thill of bee,
Or cart of butterfly.

If town it have, beyond itself,
'Tis that I cannot say;
I only sigh,--no vehicle
Bears me along that way. ~Dickinson
lovelearnrespectdragon99p
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/werewolf/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome green

::bump::

To all the Ba spirits out their. I have friends in high places, do not mess with me unless you want to mess with my dragons, werewolf, and gryphon. /D :wizard: :sly: ::dragons:: ::bleh:: :werewolf: I love my spirits! :grouphug:
gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
Zodiac:

i have a German succubus so i guess she may like German food.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Poison
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I think it really depends on your spirit/entity and what he/she enjoyed when they were living, if they are vampire/human, as Amore said. For example, my vampire entity is Romanian just like me, but he doesn't have a particular craving for Romanian food, except for the wine made here. He's much more into exotic food, spices and anything that inspires aristocracy. Chat with them, get to know them and ask them, if you can, what they really enjoyed in the past years or want to try now, why not!

I am actually curious about something, since the topic fits. I have a dark arts gatekeeper entity, but he never speaks about personal details or what he likes/doesn't like. He's not grumpy, just not talkative if it's not an emergency. Any ideas of how can anyone surprise a dark arts master in a culinary way, lol?

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'd say try something, well, unconventional. I mentioned before on the forum I tried sharing pizza with my entities and it was a big hit with them. Someone mentioned they never thought of it before. I just try and share anything I normally eat to see if they like it. If I get a burger, for example, I'll take a piece and share it, and so on. Only problem is, some of them like fast food and other greasy stuff I don't like eating myself so, that's a no, I won't get that. But most other things, I'll try and share.

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

A few of mine really dig BBQ and bacon and a few like the spinach salads I eat..its just a ask them kinda thing.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Just a bit of any food I've cooked for my physical family is almost always appropriate and appreciated.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It's really a prefernce-thingie. I have spirits, which really enjoys getting food from their "home-country" (or what reminds them most of their home country), others don't really care and eat almost everything. :,D

Return to “Spirit Tasking”