Advice on connecting with Shaitan Djinn more?

Belladonna_
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hi guys! :)

I just wnated to post because i thought it would be a good idea to ask for some advice regarding my Shaitan Djinn.

Me and him a very close :) hes one of my best friends and a very strong and powerful guide and im so beyond blessed and happy to have him here in my life. he does amazing things for me and i love him so much. <3 :) hes such a good guy.

Me and him do quite a bit together, however i just wanted to see if anyone knew anymore ways to be able to connect with my djinn more. Sometimes for some reason i always get blocked when i attempt to communicate with him so i would love some more ways to connect with him, open up to him more and all that stuff.

If anyone knows anymore ways such as activities or different offerings to give as gifts and such that would be awesome. I love my djinn so being able to connect with him even more than i already am would mean the world to me :D

thanks guys <3

Love&Light

-Belladonna

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmmh
-From which conjurer did you receive the binding? While CH has this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
Other conjurers might have different suggestion on the offering, association, etc.

-What kind of activities have you tried to connect with the djinn? How about meditation, and tasking?

-This:
Belladonna_ wrote: Sometimes for some reason i always get blocked when i attempt to communicate with him so i would love some more ways to connect with him, open up to him more and all that stuff.
is confusing, since you said you're very close with him, best friend etc, but your communication with get blocked...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Belladonna_
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hi darkwing :) <3 i was hoping you would come through haha you're always so helpful.

I got my Shaitan Djinn from Jamie (Blujay76)

We spend a lot of time together. I wear his vessel all the time, i meditate on his vessel and reach out to him. I light lots of candles for him and i give him some of my favorite incense as well as treats. I talk to him as well even though sometimes my communication can get blocked (i'll get to that in a moment). but yeah we spend a lot of time together :) hes a phenomenal wish granter;for he has brought so many amazingly beautiful blessings into my life which i'm so thankful for. He's a good guy :)

Now, what i meant by the block is that sometimes some days are better than others. my preference of communication is through telepathy, so of course this takes alot of time and effort to master. some days communication is great but others, my mind rushes and wanders around so :p

its not all that bad though. we communicate fine right now. When i cant communicate through telepathy, meditation is always there for me :) and my pendulum has never failed me either!...actually thats a lie cause my pendulum broke the other day lol but you get my point haha

i was just looking for some more ways for me and him to connect and allow our friendship to grow stronger and stronger then it is now

(sorry i didn't put enough detail before)

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmm in that case, you can as well use the days where it's difficult to contact him to contact the other companions in your keep, no? : )

And if he's a living entity, there's possibility that he has duties in his realm so that he can't be contacted at that time.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”