neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The Styx Group wrote:You need to "know" your chakra points very well. Stone won't do much. Of course you may not want much!

The best way to have full chakra control: The Tibetans, Hindus, All Chinese & Japanese groups can do this. But the problem hewre in the this area. is it seems as though most people will spend incredible amounts of wasted time from looking for "quick fixes"...So if you want something that is NOT a quick fix, then PM me, if not, then nothing and nothing from me.

Best Wishes,
Caiyros
Thanks for your input, Caiyros! If course, nothing (or at least nothing good) is a quick fix and everybody should know that 1d
I'll PM you. Thank you again!

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

Lot of awesome info here

Ed86
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Baron Samedi
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Guede Lord
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa Smoke

I can do this no problem I'm a certified master of reki and have experience in the draconian and black flame energy currents also

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

If some cash comes along, I suggest placing this vessel at the base of your spine:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/chakra-c ... spell.html

I am feeling better and better each time I use it in this way.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Chakras constantly go in and out of sync with day to day things emotions, mental, spiritual, so forth. Learning to ground, work on the self, to name a few a vessel can help but learning yourself goes way further.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Rungr wrote:Chakras constantly go in and out of sync with day to day things emotions, mental, spiritual, so forth. Learning to ground, work on the self, to name a few a vessel can help but learning yourself goes way further.
Reducing how much you go out of balance is important aspect as well.

I just want to make clear that I doubt any average person will achieve as much with their chakras as this particular CH product might. While everyone is different, if you were a train wreck like me, you might spend endless time getting no where and eventually just give up. This ruins the general perception of chakra healing as many think its nonsense as they get no where.

Personally I was using chakra isochronic tones for years, using reiki, various healing videos incorporating crystal energy, using crystals directly, remote chakra healing, other types of remote healing, meditating for long time and nothing has come close to what this CH product achieved in a few hours (specifically when placed on base of spine, other methods had little progress).

You will feel that as the CH spell moves up your chakras, it often jumps back to lower chakras again and back up to higher ones in the process, many times over and over. There appears to a significant interdependency on the chakras as one heals, another needs more work again repeatedly over hours. Every day I am feeling better.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I mean even an average person can do more than a CH spell can for their own chakras and energy body because it’s up to the individual to get to understanding their chakras because the chakras aren’t always an energetic issue, mental, emotional, and many other factors should be taken in any external spell can temporarily help you with the energetic aspect but not the other aspects you just require self work. I’m not saying don’t buy it or anything but you know the saying goes give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he’ll eat for a lifetime. The same saying goes for energy work. It’s better to teach a newbie or someone working on their chakras to get to know their energy body and work with it then to throw a temporary money fix at it thus leading to a crutch and throwing money at something which doesn’t improve your own development just make you dependent heavily on someone else to solve your energetic issues. If that makes sense.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Of course diy chakra cleansing, healing and aligning is best, I agree...if you take the time and care to learn a good method. Which I fully support, having learned two approaches to doing this.I also appreciate the added boost I get from sentient servitors or spirits or spell bindings that do that kind of thing.

Generally speaking I don't like other people messing about with my energy body...but at the same time it's good to know there are professional practitioners out there that can help people who feel the need for that.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aviotay
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Lelebgeati

Jackii wrote:Hello.

I'm not normally one to ask for something like this, but I was hoping to find someone who is willing to cleanse and align my chakras for free or a really low fee. I'm in a tough financial situation right now, but really need to cleanse and align my chakras. I've been trying to work on it on my own, but they're completely blocked and not even spinning, so my efforts are mostly in vain.

It's gotten so bad to the point that it interferes with my daily activities. Unexplainable health issues, anxiety, stress etc. appear with no reason or solutions. I've been to countless doctors since I was a young child for unexplained stomach problems, including nausea, pain, lack of appetite, etc.

I'm really thinking it's at least partly caused by a spiritual issue at this point. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me on here or ParaEcho.

Thanks so much for reading, blessings to all. <3

I can help

Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

From my understanding, it's about identifying which chakras need healing at any given time and working the proper energies through them.

Chakras balance eachother out so if one's out of wack the others will suffer too.

I'd say getting a spell done wouldn't be the worst thing you could do. Afterall, just by feeling it work through you, you'll learn something.

But I do agree that learning how to do it yourself will be extremely beneficial. Or at least finding someone to work with one on one.

I'd start by learning about the chakras and what they're associated with. Then, start trying to meditate on each one with all that knowledge in mind to see how they feel individually as well as collectively. Where are your weak points located? Where are your strengths? (This might take you a while to get right so don't get ahead of yourself).

Once you have a good grasp on your overall state then you can start using the crystals and/or other means to adjust them by focusing certain energies into them. (This is also a slow process that will probably require multiple sessions).

The main thing that you want to do is seek to understand it and adjust it.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”