Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djiin,Vampire,Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moroï,Magical Nympho
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphire

Hello ,

Black-eyed children (or black-eyed kids) are an urban legend of supposed paranormal creatures that resemble children between the ages of 6 and 16,[1] with pale skin and black eyes, who are reportedly seen hitchhiking or panhandling, or are encountered on doorsteps of residential homes. Tales of black-eyed children .
The black eyed kid were first considered as an urban legend, but more and more people in particular in Pennsylvania say they have encountered black-eyed children. These stories recapture the charateristics of ancient legend dating from the Middle Ages. Children or teenagers with pale skin and eyes asking to enter into the undead. According to legends vampire, strigoi, witch spirits can not go home without asking permission.

/http://www.paranormal-encyclopedie.com/ ... _Eyed_Kids

http://blackeyedchildrenreports.com/

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There's Arl child who might be similar:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Morgan
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

Moreover, people who have had the misfortune to yield to their hypnotic power, often find themselves with serious illness: cancer ect ...
Moreover the people near them say they have a sense of immense desiccation and loneliness, their doight are also often longer.
I think it's a subspecies may be, more darker?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Morgan wrote:Thanks :) but why does he ask him to come in?
Moreover, people who have had the misfortune to yield to their hypnotic power, often find themselves with serious illness: cancer ect ...
Moreover the people near them say they have a sense of immense desiccation and loneliness, their doight are also often longer.
I think it's a subspecies may be, more darker?

i have heard of the black eyed kids but never heard of anyone inviting them.in or what happens to this who do invite them in ....do you mean that those who have invited them in have then experienced serious illness and cancer :o ?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Buachaileen; Irish/Scottish faie that appear as children between 6 and 12 and would terrify farmers and their livestock, also said to burn crops and bring with them an overwhelming feeling of dread, described as being pale of skin and dark of eye. These may very well be the things people are now encountering in more urban settings just given a new monicker by modern culture

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Plus adapting to a city environment would be beneficial to such a predator, for now more people live in cities than in the country and as such it makes sense to come to a new land with a new method of interacting with the prey that lives therein.

Morgan
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner

Does he have a free will? As he spent his entire evening asking to enter the peopol's houses , which 99.9% of the time will come to nothing, every night, every year, as if he had nothing better to make?

According to a legend, vampires, by a Hungarian researcher in 1765 under the reign of marie-therese, declared that a vampire was made up of devils who had corpses.

I remember the case of two women in Romania who said they heard and saw their son disappear with black eyes asking them to enter their house but they knew it was not them because he had an unhealthy glow in his eyes.

There are many cases such as that of a dead child with completely black eyes returning from the dead, especially under the reign of marie therese mother of marie-antoinette (Holy Roman Empire of Austria).

I incline this opinion because few entities, very badly, it is even possible that they materialize. And when they do, it is not totally, they appear in the form of specter, to be luminous, ethereal, never flesh and bones like these children.

Return to “Creatures”