You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

I have loved mermaids since my childhood, holding them dear to my heart, decorating my room with them, and even believing in their physical existence as well. I have considered buying a mermaid or merman, I live 5 miles from the ocean and have 2 aquariums and a pool (naturally, they like water?). What experiences have you had with CH merfolk? Or ANY merfolk?

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I love my merfolk, they are quite possibly my favorite white light spirit. I used to live quite close to the water, now I'm far, but they don't seem to mind too much. I offer them a bowl of salt water every night.
My merman has taught me many things with regards to water magic as well.
I also have gotten them a loxy which they all enjoy and made them all so happy.
I work in a pet store now with many aquariums and they LOVE it...I'm always tempted to put my hands in the water just cause. I like their fun energy, and it's kinda cool how every time I go to the beach some sort of sea life shows up, whether it me dolphins or seals ;)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have several mermaids and one merman...I thought he'd like his own "harem" and not too much competition for their affections. ;) I also got them a couple of Loxys to hang with. Most of them are SRAs and are quite content to hang out in the aquarium in my bedroom. We chit chat and they're very affable, but aren't real interested in life outside my house--or if they are, they sure don't show it.
I have one mermaid who refused to be placed in the tank. She's got her own Aquamarine ring and she LOVES to go out and about with me. I think she's very curious about humans in general, but is fascinated by going to work, going shopping (especially grocery shopping), driving, etc...She's a lot of fun and we have a great time. Her enthusiasm is contagious and I find myself immensely enjoying our time together. She and I went to the lake last weekend and she had a blast! I could feel her in the water by my feet and gliding past my legs. We swam together for a couple of hours and had a little picnic and then went home. She was happy to have an outing all to herself, I think.

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
HollaySterlingAngel
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire or werewolf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Hailana
Zodiac:

Hello! ^^ Im a newbie and I just recieved my first mermaid yeterday! She is my first ever stone so far that ive gotten. Anyways, when I woke up this morning, I went down stairs to get something to eat. I have a mirror at the bottom of my staircase, so iI looked into it, and I saw a kiss print on the glass! It was so clear that it was a kiss print and nothing else, plus I loive with my mom so I asked her and she said she didn't do it, (Like she would anyway right?) So I was exstatic to have my first experience so fast!

~HollaySterlingAngel

"Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 2.2

"These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triumph die, like fire and powder,
Which as they kiss consume."
- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, 2.3
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have wanted a Merman for so long. I have looked & looked but I just haven't found him yet. I have even gone as far as to set up a special place in the window of my bathroom for him. I've collected some pretty awesome shells & other unique items & I even painted a rock like a fish (sounds silly but it came out really good, I might post a pic in the spirit craft section soon). So I have everything ready & all I have left to do is add water to 'the pool' & find him! I'd love to hear more experiences too!

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Many of our merfolk reside in our fish tank. They really seem to enjoy it. If you live right near the ocean then I would say you probably feel a great connection to Merfolk & they can be a really positive, multi-faceted influence. I would definitely recommend you work with them. I feel for you working with Mediterranean Merfolk may provide you a closer connection.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Many of our merfolk reside in our fish tank. They really seem to enjoy it. If you live right near the ocean then I would say you probably feel a great connection to Merfolk & they can be a really positive, multi-faceted influence. I would definitely recommend you work with them. I feel for you working with Mediterranean Merfolk may provide you a closer connection.

Ooooh...that's actually a wonderful idea :thumbup:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

I know this is old but i need clarification , so if creepyhollows site admin or anyone else could provide insight then that would be appreciated. Are the merfolk and Oceanids half-human/human hybrids at all? I have had a interest in mermaids since i was young being a water sign in both chinese and western zodiac , but i'm unsure of getting them custom conjured if they are actually human at all. I don't like human spirits so i need to be extra sure beforehand.

Return to “Creatures”