Belladonna_
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hey there everyone :) <3

so after checking around the forum a little bit, i found that some people like to communicate to their spirits by writing letters to them! like on paper :)

i thought that was such a cute and sweet idea because sometimes we can't exactly get our words out, so expressing ourselves through writing is a fantastic way to express ourselves, especially to our spirits :)

And if you think about it, when you write things down on paper, you really get to set your intentions fully in place because its in your mind and your writing it down on paper for your spirit to see. i think that is a really fantastic way to communicate to our spirits :)

Does anyone have any experience with this method and perhaps so advice on it? I'd love to hear more about this :) such a cool thing!

Love&Light

-Belladonna

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mmm you can write it like if you write someone a letter in correspondence.
Or write your wish related to the companion you're writing letter to.
Another one is to write a story with the you and the companion as protagonists : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Also, I want to be super random and pitch the idea of burning the letter in a cauldron as a way of "sending" it/making it an offering. :)

Belladonna_
new here
new here

Alys wrote:Also, I want to be super random and pitch the idea of burning the letter in a cauldron as a way of "sending" it/making it an offering. :)
Wow!!!! What an interesting idea! Thank you so much for throwing that in, that sounds awesome! :D

Have you done that before? Is it safe to burn the letter or is that seen as disrespectful. Burning this to me has always seemed like a way of ridding something.

However if this isn't the case, I'm totally interesting in that method. Thank you so much for sharing, friend! <3

Love&Light

-Belladonna

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think the intent would be the key. I haven't done this because I'm not a letter writer, but I've burned offerings for deities, and it struck me that the principle could be extended to spirits too. :)

Belladonna_
new here
new here

Sounds awesome! Thank you so much Alys for the awesome input :) <3

Love&Light

-Belladonna

Solandra
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1

I'm a little late to the party, but I do this. I keep a journal that I write down tarot readings I do with my companion, experiences that I have that I think are related to them, but I also write him letters pretty frequently. Every few daddy's or so. I ask questions, and tell him about what's going on in my life and how I'm doing.

I haven't heard any direct responses while writing, but I've only heard him once so that might not mean much. I'm new so I'm still working on it. But I think the letters have helped. They help me focus on communicating with him and getting in the right mood so to speak. I think he also appreciates the time and effort.

jonathanjett95
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Could this also be done with text files on computer. Ill be honest my penmanship sucks. But it would be awesome if it works the same. I feel like I don't talk to them enough.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

jonathanjett95 wrote:Could this also be done with text files on computer. Ill be honest my penmanship sucks. But it would be awesome if it works the same. I feel like I don't talk to them enough.
I don't see why not. The intent is the important part.

~LavenderRose~
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This is something I've considered myself, and I agree, I think writing a letter is a very sweet gesture. Writing messages down on paper can be powerful, especially for healing purposes as well. So I think giving messages to your spirits by writing letters would be an awesome and effective idea. <3

Return to “Spirit Keeping”