3 burning moons and a star

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just woke up from this dream where I went outside a house onto a wide street and look up into the night sky and see a red dwarf star in between two blood moons in a slight trianguler formation and next to them a blue moon.Not only where the moons fire with visible flames on their sides but a pure white light like in a solar eclipse lit up the street like it was day while it was happening.It was a beautiful site and not only did I see it but everyone elts in the dream saw it and like me were getting everyone elts they knew to see the site as well.Prier to this I asked kali to alter my dreams when I slept.Would this have any meaning or was this just a amazing site.

blessed be

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sounds like it. The question is if this was a positive omen or a negative one.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Samsara wrote:Sounds like it. The question is if this was a positive omen or a negative one.
Well the sight gave a feeling of awa and wonder not fear and worry.I even remember telling my mom to get a picture of it in it and everyone elts in the dream was like"wow,look at that,that's amasing" and nothing like "my god,were doomed,were all gonna die".Would that determen wether its positive or negative.

blessed be

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”