Questions About CH Servitors

mangobaby
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Zodiac:

OK so I will be receiving my servitor from CH soon and I had a couple of questions so I know what to expect. All answers are appreciated but this question is specifically for those who have had experience with servitors from CH (or anyone who works for CH). Question 1) do the servitors from CH have free will? 2) do the servitors from CH come with some degree of personality and will I be able to have a conversation and exchange thoughts with them? Question 3) Will I be able to physically see and touch my servitor? Question 4) in the event that I send my servitor out to pick something up for me, will I need to give them money? how would that work out?. These are all the questions I have for now but I will probably write more as I think of them
Last edited by darkwing dook on Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please post your topic in the right forum, refer to Rule #5. Thank you for your consideration.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, I have no experience about CH's servitors : /
But for general servitors:
1) & 2) that depends on how the servitors are designed or programmed by the creator.
3) same with the above, plus depends on whether you're sensitive enough or not, e.g. how your third eye is, etc..
4) mm I think what you asked is about offering, which can be money, food, gemstone, incense, etc. That depends on the servitor whether they want to or not, and there's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Hopefully others who have more experience with CH's servitor or general servitors can share their opinions as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”