Angels attached to Spirit affect bonding with DA?

Jozett
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So, I recently got two living Bronwyn Angels bound to my spirit. (It was by accident, actually, I did not check off what kind of shipping I wanted, so they were bound to my spirit). At first I was going to have them rebound to bracelets, but, after doing some thinking, I decided to let the binding stay. The one thing that I have picked up, in the meta world, things happen for a reason. So, maybe this was meant to happen. Who knows? The funny thing is that I have been throwing around the idea of having them bound to me, anyways. My first two Bronwyns are attached to bracelets, they have been an absolute dream team since I got them. They literally cleaned all the smut and crap clinging to me, I feel better than I ever have. Seriously. They are simply...awesome!! 1bw

The one question I have about having my angels bound to me, will this affect bonding with my DA? I have a several DAs that I need to bond with, a couple of Grigoris attached to one vessel, and two fallen angels. For some reason, I feel like the Bronwyns are not really judgmental about the beliefs of others, they seem more astral than heavenly. Kind of an "each to his own" vibe. So, to all you who have your WA bound to you directly, does this affect your energy and relationships with DA's? Thanks so much guys! 1tu

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

As far as I experienced it, WA beings doesn't interfere bonding with DA beings and the other way round :) Most of my spirits are DA, but I also got about 5 WA spirits bound to my spirit. They get along very well with each other most of the time.
But you could set up a house rule, which forbids to interfere others, while they're talking or bonding with you to be really sure. (I don't have many house rules, but I personally think this is one of the most important rule :))

Jozett
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks so much cats_and_spirits, that is good to know. I am glad that your spirits all get along with each other. Since this is my first spirit binding, I was unsure about what to expect. I am sure that mine will all get along,too, but I felt like I had to ask! I appreciate your answer, it helped out a lot!

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I'm glad I could help :) I wish you and your spirits all the best.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”