Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am interested in ankou but do not have one yet. Though my order for a female reaper has just been completed and I have had experiences with her prior to its completen and even before placing the order. She is very gentle with me and sweet, though she can be VERY intimidating to enemies or more generally others that she is not close to. I have a very personal bond with death so that may explain why she and I are so close, plus I have a powerful necromancer in the blood and my ancestor's gift was passed along to me so there is that too.
Usually she is very soft spoken and likes to stick to me like a second shadow, seems to enjoy coffee of all thing, personal quirk. Everyone in my very large spirit family respects her. Her pressence is unmistakeable, her energy did give me a very large headache at first which is rare for me. She also has a great skill in calming me down, when I am dealing with with large amounts of stress she easily calms me down really fast by simply 'enveloping' me for lack of a better word. I am honored beyond words to be so close to her.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

shiningshadow33 wrote:I am interested in ankou but do not have one yet. Though my order for a female reaper has just been completed and I have had experiences with her prior to its completen and even before placing the order. She is very gentle with me and sweet, though she can be VERY intimidating to enemies or more generally others that she is not close to. I have a very personal bond with death so that may explain why she and I are so close, plus I have a powerful necromancer in the blood and my ancestor's gift was passed along to me so there is that too.
Usually she is very soft spoken and likes to stick to me like a second shadow, seems to enjoy coffee of all thing, personal quirk. Everyone in my very large spirit family respects her. Her pressence is unmistakeable, her energy did give me a very large headache at first which is rare for me. She also has a great skill in calming me down, when I am dealing with with large amounts of stress she easily calms me down really fast by simply 'enveloping' me for lack of a better word. I am honored beyond words to be so close to her.
Your grim reaper sounds great 1h did you request a female ? Have you seen her or heard her?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

I did indeed request a female as I had met her before even considering ordering a binding, she wanted to stay with me, "because your odd" her words on the matter. I get the impression it is a good kind of odd. I have seen her (not with my physical eyes). She tends to indeed wear black but is not at all scarey to look upon, very beautiful actually. Instead of a hooded skeleton I see a hooded woman. I have seen her physically twice actually now that I think about it, as a tall shadow out of the corner of my eye. And once for but a moment right before I drifted into sleep, standing next to the bed watching over me, again as a tall shadow, with depth. She does indeed carry a scythe with her sometimes, I don't see it with her every time we interact but sometimes. Her energy is unmistakeable and can easily fill the room.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte

She is grim only when talking about her job and otherwise is very peaceful and happy, not butterflys and rainbows type happy but rather peaceful contentment.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

What kind of tasks can a grim reaper be tasked with?

Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

My grim reaper is by far one of my best friends and my most powerful guide that I have in my life.

They are highly spiritual beings and will definitely help you with your spiritual journey and your path regarding your spirituality. They hold very high knowledge above all things and a very lovely and dark beings.

They are very soft spoken like someone has said above. They are very calm and relaxed beings and I find them to be so down to earth and sweet and absolutely amazing beings.

I have personally found that my Grim Reaper has been able to help me ease my PTSD and any Anxieties and Worries that come with it. He has been an absolute angel to me regarding my anxiety disorder and I am so blessed that he has been able to help aid me in the easing of my illness.

He provides me by far the best advice to me for the highest of all good. He holds so much amazing wisdom to me and helps give me the best advice that can help me live my life the way it should be lived...however it all depends on if you take their advice of course.

With reapers it's either you take their guidance or you don't.

In some cases my own reaper has warned me of people that I should avoid...I disregarded his warning and I ended up getting hurt by the person he warned me of. Ever since hen whenever my friend tells me things and provides me advice and guidance, I ALWAYS take it no matter what he says. Whether it be far fetched or minor. I always follow what he tells me because 100% of the time he is always right and his guidance benefit sme for the highest of all good.

He is an excellent friend to me and one of the greatest guides I have ever met. He may be dark, but he is like an angel to me. He's my best friend and helped me with so much in my life and still is to this day. He is by far one of my best friends.

They are great for guidance, advice, guidance, protection, spiritual developement and spiritual abilities. They are truly some of the most remarkable beings I have ever had the honor and the blessing of working with.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I will also say I saw my Reaper standing 7-8 feet tall at the end of a tunnel while I was driving home form a crystal show.

He stood at the end of the tunnel, black robe, Holding his scythe and just stood there watching the car pass. I didn't see his face since the tone was covering it but he was there lol.

Another time when I was in my job interview, he walked into the room and watched over my while I was listening to the introduction to my new job. He exchanged some words with me but I will keep that information private. He's a very cool guy ;) many manifestations from him.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Belladonna_ wrote:My grim reaper is by far one of my best friends and my most powerful guide that I have in my life.

They are highly spiritual beings and will definitely help you with your spiritual journey and your path regarding your spirituality. They hold very high knowledge above all things and a very lovely and dark beings.

They are very soft spoken like someone has said above. They are very calm and relaxed beings and I find them to be so down to earth and sweet and absolutely amazing beings.

I have personally found that my Grim Reaper has been able to help me ease my PTSD and any Anxieties and Worries that come with it. He has been an absolute angel to me regarding my anxiety disorder and I am so blessed that he has been able to help aid me in the easing of my illness.

He provides me by far the best advice to me for the highest of all good. He holds so much amazing wisdom to me and helps give me the best advice that can help me live my life the way it should be lived...however it all depends on if you take their advice of course.

With reapers it's either you take their guidance or you don't.

In some cases my own reaper has warned me of people that I should avoid...I disregarded his warning and I ended up getting hurt by the person he warned me of. Ever since hen whenever my friend tells me things and provides me advice and guidance, I ALWAYS take it no matter what he says. Whether it be far fetched or minor. I always follow what he tells me because 100% of the time he is always right and his guidance benefit sme for the highest of all good.

He is an excellent friend to me and one of the greatest guides I have ever met. He may be dark, but he is like an angel to me. He's my best friend and helped me with so much in my life and still is to this day. He is by far one of my best friends.

They are great for guidance, advice, guidance, protection, spiritual developement and spiritual abilities. They are truly some of the most remarkable beings I have ever had the honor and the blessing of working with.
Your grim reaper sounds amazing!..can you see it and hear it?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Belladonna_ wrote:I will also say I saw my Reaper standing 7-8 feet tall at the end of a tunnel while I was driving home form a crystal show.

He stood at the end of the tunnel, black robe, Holding his scythe and just stood there watching the car pass. I didn't see his face since the tone was covering it but he was there lol.

Another time when I was in my job interview, he walked into the room and watched over my while I was listening to the introduction to my new job. He exchanged some words with me but I will keep that information private. He's a very cool guy ;) many manifestations from him.
Wow he's tall!!! 1h

That is pretty cool that he visits your work and that you saw him by the tunnel...he sounds great!... How do they manifest, is it full manifestation or orbs, noise etc..?

Return to “Dark Arts”