venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Just like the Header Above read !

The other night while I was drifting off to sleep I always meditate ,cleans and get myself grounded from the day. It's my time to breathe (: You know that special time you can hear a pin drop. It's nice ! So anyways, there I was nice and relaxed almost done with my needs , When I see a female Faery face just crying huge tears. They are just falling in my minds eye. I'm like,"Who is The Saddest Ever" ? Then Wham ! I get taken away to the Faery Realm. I'm a bit confused at this point , don't know what's going on at all. I see a tree in front of me. Thinking back I've Seen this Tree or have a Feeling that I should know this tree ,or spot?? My Vision comes in full color and there is a Lady Faery standing there making a mixture of some sort.The tree is her home! I'm inside this tree. I ask ,"What is going on" ?, but by the time I ask my vision changes the way I see. It's all "whispy" looking again, And her Form changed ! These tentacle's thingys' come out her head ! Oh My Starz!! Get Out of here!! She's some sort of Dark Witch Faery ! I Swear to Goodness- I tell you no lie ! Now here I am coz a faery took me here , I'm thinking Holy Goodness Why take me?! I don't practice magic!! But for some reason I'M HERE ! They wanted me. This Dark Witch Faery is now throwing this Stuff at me -I don't even know what IT IS but It's starting to move all around me , when I instinctively called upon the Unicorns to help with I guess this Dark Witch Faery? After a while I called Arch Angel Michael to help bring this Dark Faery Witch to her "Just Realm" but all the while just Hoping he does and can Go into the Faery Realms..I don't even know ?! All I know is-... this Is Not Good!! The imagine after that was The Dark Faery Witch was taken away and I was shown her "Just Place" where she will be. I did ask the Unicorns to help heal the "land & Tree" if need be of any negative residue from the "Prior Tenant" before leaving all together.

This was about a week ago. I still don't know Why Me? I don't even practice any Magic, coz I don't know how too . Very little if that* shrug's* . The Faery Realm is Full of Magical Beings, Creatures and such ...Still wondering Why Would they Pick Me? It's very humbling to say the least.

So has Anyone else's Faery -Fae come to ask for Help by You?

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Did your faery tell you how she wanted you to help or what she needed your gel with?

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

No I haven't heard anything about it. But I'm still pondering the "Why's" ? I know I'll get it, it'll just take me a few moments longer.

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Yes people greatly under estemate there power don't mess with or piss off a faery they have very long memories and quick to anger

spirits lots

Return to “Faery”